• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Yay..Nay?

#38561 3 years, 2 months ago
Been makin different stuff to sell,trade, n give away in a couple months on W.coast tour. Past couple days ive been makin these water bottle holder thingamajigs. Jus learned to crochet, so theyre def not perfect but i like em. Started makin em with a mixture o yarn n hemp for strength n durability to last many an insane show. Soooo whatcha think, people? hehe Was think'n bout $10 a pop (including an icecold water) which i think is reasonable. Do you? Ive also been makin some bracelets n whatnot, which ill post later.
Note- showing in pics~handmade water bottle holder/n straps folded on side. Strap to be worn around shoulder sashlike wit bottle hangin down on side.

P.S. Do ya guys think anyone would be interested in stuff like this?? I know i never wanna buy water from the venues, n when i do bring water i always lose it, so i think theyre somewhat useful.

P.P.S. Much love to all you furthurfamo'freaks. Have a good night !!!! =-)

~Please excuse shitty lookin pics. Horrible computer cam. =-)

Snapshot000001_2011-07-04.jpg

Snapshot000002_2011-07-04.jpg

Snapshot000004.jpg

Snapshot000005.jpg

Also, if anyone has any suggestion/recommendations on what would improve anything, twould be much appreciated. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Yay..Nay?

#38562 3 years, 2 months ago
Very practical and the colors are great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38593 3 years, 2 months ago
start at 10 and haggle hell start at 20 and haggle.at the wine festivals they sell wine glass "cozies" which is what your making for 10 bucks a pop ill take a pic of the one my wife got
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#38602 3 years, 2 months ago
those are nice, you will definitely get rid of some of those...i always wear a pouch over my neck, keeps things easier--and then i'm not digging around in my pockets for 45 minutes during the show trying to find something
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#38616 3 years, 2 months ago
Definitely a good idea. Not sure what the vending is like these days -- the scene's a bit smaller now and I don't have as much time to spend in the lot. But back when Jerry was still alive I had friends who literally did all their Christmas shopping at shows. And this is just the sort of thing they'd buy.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#38649 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with the others on here, you will definately sell some of those. Matter of fact I think I would buy one from you if i saw you in the lot!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#38657 3 years, 2 months ago
agreed... great idea!!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#38659 3 years, 2 months ago
I think you could do well with this and $10.00 is a good starting price. You can always have a "clearance sale" if they're not moving. Maybe if you put a stealie patch on them, you could charge a little more?
Without love day to day insanity's king
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#38663 3 years, 2 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
I think you could do well with this and $10.00 is a good starting price. You can always have a "clearance sale" if they're not moving. Maybe if you put a stealie patch on them, you could charge a little more?

Yeah, 10 is jus askin price, but im definitely willing to haggle. =-) Stealie patch's twould be a good idea. There isnt any copyright trouble wit that tho is there? I wouldnt think so(considering all the other gd stuff sold) but i dont know.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#38669 3 years, 2 months ago
Snapshot000000_2011-07-05.jpg

Snapshot000002_2011-07-05.jpg

Snapshot000003_2011-07-05.jpg

Snapshot000004_2011-07-05.jpg

Snapshot000005_2011-07-05.jpg

Snapshot000006.jpg

Snapshot000007.jpg

Snapshot000008.jpg

Snapshot000009.jpg

[attachment:10]Snapshot000010.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment:11]Snapshot000011.jpg[/attachment]
This is some other stuff ive made for shakedown. =-) Yay..Nay?? lol Was think'n bout 2-5 bucks each depending on size, n glass beads, n whatnot. Am also in the process of makin some hemp bracelets,anklets, and also hemp chokers wit a flower o beads on the front of each. Gonna make a line o bracelets jus to give away to all you guys in the forumfam. =-)

Found a pattern to make these things called hoodenies, n im think'n bout crocheting some to sell. They are a mix between a beanie and a hood. I think heads would like em. =-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Delilajones
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds