• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

I suck at golf

#38534 3 years, 2 months ago
But i love the game. had a few great shots - just not too consistant. i shot a 99 ! wtf? I usually shoot in the mid 80's....not today...oh well it was good exercise and a nice breeze
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: I suck at golf

#38607 3 years, 2 months ago
most of us are the same way brother---i shoot in the 90s almost all of the time, if not worse...i am not concerned with being great i just enjoy having a good time out on the course...the past 2 days were BEAUTIFUL here in WNY, unfortunately i couldn't make it to the course...i've always said it is the HARDEST sport to be CONSISTENT at..so many different factors going into everything you do
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#38685 3 years, 2 months ago
when I was a kid we used to turf up the putting green at the local country club course.
we would go in there late at night and do skids and burn outs on our bmx bikes and leave the green looking like a moto cross track
I'll bet the greenskeeper would have loved to have caught us, the poor bastard !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#38687 3 years, 2 months ago
I kind of agree with Mark Twain: golf is a good walk spoiled.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#38694 3 years, 2 months ago
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
intothesun
Visitor

#38701 3 years, 2 months ago
That was hilarious..."Not in my Backyard!!!" I'm guessing this was tapped in the 80's. The thought of a black golf player winning 9 national titles would blow thier minds....Tiger woods baby !! The game has changed for the better....but of course there is still racism everywhere in every sport, grocery store, and bar. But the power of love will always prevail and outweigh the bad. Thanks for the clip terror! Nice story about bmx days. I used to go to the middle school with my friend on rollerblades after hours when the janitor was cleaning the school. We used to skate all over the school and try and keep him from seeing us. We never got caught - you prob would have been in deeper shit than us. Thats pretty costly to fix a green - fuckin kids.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds