• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Happy 4th of July!

#38458 3 years, 2 months ago
How are you celebrating Independence Day? I'm working til 2 pm, then I get to go to a block party complete with dunk tank, kids screaming on the slip and slide, music and BBQ; then it's off at dusk to join in on the great migration to the high school field for the town fireworks! Hope every one has a great day, and be safe!
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Daisy Mae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Happy 4th of July!

#38460 3 years, 2 months ago
no big plans. We usually see a fire work show about 2 weeks after the 4th but I'll be at Bethel this year!

Happy 4th everyone
Chester
More or less in line

#38462 3 years, 2 months ago
My town fire works are right across the street from me. Really. Like a quarter mile from my front lawn. So, that's where I'll be.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#38471 3 years, 2 months ago
Unfortunately workin the ol' overnight shift but I got to catch a pre firework show in the park across from my house last night with the kiddo, so I'll take it. Hopefully hit up the beach for a lil, maybe put the ol' shark fin on and swim through the crowds haha
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#38473 3 years, 2 months ago
Working a noc shift, then a nap, then down to a local waterfall in the afternoon, maybe go swimming.

Fireworks have been going on for days now!
StaggerSage
Fresh Boarder

#38474 3 years, 2 months ago
Got the day off, infact I took Friday off too. It's been a nice long weekend. Probably just enjoy the neighbors fireworks. When my son gets older he will want to light some off, then I'll get to be a kid again.

Despite all of the politics and coorprate corruption this country has many good people and a growing consciousness community. Freedom is just another word.....well it's a complex issue. I get the feeling of experiencing it or noticing I'm feeling it and I think it is subjectve.
Be safe everyone.
Nick
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by StaggerSage .
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#38477 3 years, 2 months ago
Well thanks for asking. Ill be taking Wifey for a motorcycle ride along the ocean. Then a bbq with the family and some swimming in my ginormous money pit of a pool. Get some free entertainment watching my dogs play with my daughters dog. Then blow up our stockpile of munitions when it gets dark.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#38478 3 years, 2 months ago
I already worked this morning and expect to spend my day watching Orlando and then this evening, as I always do in recent years, I will be spending the night watching a Capital Fourth on PBS, which is the closest that I can get to being home and on the national Mall for my favorite Independence Day fireworks display.

Happy Independence Day to all.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#38488 3 years, 2 months ago
Heading out to meet the gang at a friend's lakehouse for food and playing in the water. Either local fireworks or the Kesey documentary tonight, depending on the energy level after a day in the sun. Have a fabulous holiday, everyone!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38494 3 years, 2 months ago
last nite the city threw a firworks show with the NEPA philharmonic was a nice display.met a furthur fan and was chatting a bit till his girl wanted to move,never caught his name.today me ,my wife and my neighbor and his mom are going to a ball game,i got the tickets and invited them.were going to have a pre game BBQ then go. after the game the team is throwing a fireworks show,well come home fire up the grill again drink some beer and watch the townspeople try to blow the place up ,we got some small colorful fountains for the yard,last nite people were settingstuff off till well after midnite
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds