• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

Re: Do u actually think the band looks at this forum?

#39940 3 years, 1 month ago
Barnaby wrote:
U do not have anything on Little Ho Peep my dear moonie. I am alive and well in Bogeyland, and have been around since time began. I have never been, never will be a troll. However, I am not quite sure what type of demon u are?

... excellent thin crust pizza located in a northern suburb of Chicago:

jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39957 3 years, 1 month ago
Chester wrote:
jbeach12078 wrote:
Equinox wrote:
+1 on both requests. Intense icon jbeach.

hands down my favorite movie, bergman's an incredible filmmaker, jean-luc godard and francois truffaut round out my top 3 favorite directors.

Yeah. And I'm a fan of Max Von Sydow too. Cool movie. : )

max was awesome as antonius block, have you seen wild strawberries ? if not check it out...
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by jbeach12078.
Chester
More or less in line

#39961 3 years, 1 month ago
jbeach12078 wrote:

max was awesome as antonius block, have you seen wild strawberries ? if not check it out...

Doesn't ring a bell. I'll check it out. Thanks.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#39972 3 years, 1 month ago
Chester wrote:
jbeach12078 wrote:

Doesn't ring a bell. I'll check it out. Thanks.

its another bergman film, just to give you a taste, enjoy.

Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by jbeach12078.
furthurfeline
Junior Boarder

#39991 3 years, 1 month ago
Well, we know that they do. Or some of them do because they've posted. I seriously doubt its any kind of a daily habit. I'm thinking they typically have way more interesting things to do. Although the boards can be entertaining at times.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#40020 3 years, 1 month ago
jbeach12078 wrote:
Equinox wrote:

hands down my favorite movie, bergman's an incredible filmmaker, jean-luc godard and francois truffaut round out my top 3 favorite directors.

Excellent taste. Those names make me feel like I'm back in college. Do they still teach film courses these days?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#40059 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
Uhh, being that this is the website for the band...pretty sure once in awhile they may glance it over even if its for a quick 15 minutes. I'm happy with king solomon's marbles. Thats a very rare song played and its been played a few times in the past couple of years.

my first show I got a King sollomons and acoustic the weight. whiskey in the jar and acoustic ripple.

not to mention the first song i heard was Feel like a stranger. such a fitting fucking song hahahaha
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#40125 3 years, 1 month ago
Equinox wrote:
jbeach12078 wrote:
Equinox wrote:

Excellent taste. Those names make me feel like I'm back in college. Do they still teach film courses these days?

yes they do, i went back to school in my late 20's for my film degree, i took a course just on the french new wave and bergman i was introduced to in film history and film theory classes. but once i got a taste of these directors i did alot of research on my own.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#40133 3 years, 1 month ago
That's pretty much what happened with me. I went to college in the late 70s and there were a number of great film courses. Some of that stuff is so radical that you really do need someone to guide you through it at first. It's almost like learning a new language. But then I went out exploring on my own as well.

I'm also a big Cocteau fan.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
intothesun
Visitor

#40219 3 years, 1 month ago
prob not
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds