• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

bobby

#38207 3 years, 3 months ago
is my hero. i cant thank him enough.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

Re: bobby

#38217 3 years, 3 months ago
Me too, cant forget Phil too who is 71! both of them are my idols, showing us all what dedication really is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#38232 3 years, 3 months ago
mattgill wrote:
Me too, cant forget Phil too who is 71! both of them are my idols, showing us all what dedication really is!
True that dude. Bob n Phil are meltin faces no matter how old they get. Stones couldnt even relate to this beautifulness. Im sure they'll be crackin for many years to come. I for one, will be down to go see em jam in rocking chairs, at 100 years old. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mattgill, SunshineSue
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#38515 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
mattgill wrote:
True that dude. Bob n Phil are meltin faces no matter how old they get. Stones couldnt even relate to this beautifulness. Im sure they'll be crackin for many years to come. I for one, will be down to go see em jam in rocking chairs, at 100 years old. =-)

true that I am hella hoping for a Halloween show in the years to come or also and Bobby birthday bash show would be tight!

and yeah the boys will be melting faces till they are in a box... and still long after that thanks to all the tappers : )
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds