• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Bob Weir, Godbless your soul...

#38093 3 years, 1 month ago
lets see, you never left the road after Jerry died, trudged trhough 96-97 with ratdog until you got that band sounding so fukin rawkin wassy had to leave cause the pardigm changed so much, you built the TRI studios, do the live strreams, play with furthur now, and SOLO, opening for MERLE FUKN HAGARD, lead the marin symphony into improving, played with dj logiic b-4 that was kewl, now everyones doin it(maybe not with logic, but with some ohter dj) good lord, is there no end to your creativity! BRAVO!
i challenge you to attack the world of heavy metall, or punk rock. you wasssy and jay lane doiin romones covers, and surf rock. only you could pull it off my man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb, DeadHead420
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

Re: Bob Weir, Godbless your soul...

#38094 3 years, 1 month ago
RIGHT ON!!!
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#38095 3 years, 1 month ago
ratdog already sounds like a punk rock band.
i have better name for you if you wnat it though bob, bettter than scaring the children, though up the same alley, i wont post it cause im usin it if you dont. ill give you a hint. its acronyme is STD.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#38107 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, God Bless you Bobby...
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#38108 3 years, 1 month ago
Much love bobby!

Im still waiting for bobby to get on the board and post. But we all know bobby... hes just to cool for school sometimes : )

Me and rabble rabble started the Bob weir coalition one night haha
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#38116 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes! Awesome post! Bobby & Phil are truly inspirational! To go through so much for so long and still keep on shinin'.
I wanna be like them when I grow up!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#38122 3 years, 1 month ago
obviously not in it for the money, putting all his spare time and money into his new studio, which must be a multi million dollar project. Nothing will ever top this timeless music and the love that these guys have for their fans.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#38125 3 years, 1 month ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Much love bobby!

Im still waiting for bobby to get on the board and post. But we all know bobby... hes just to cool for school sometimes : )

Bobs always crusin the board. Havent ya seen him?? lol Its DRFREUD. Thats jus his alterego.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#38127 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Much love bobby!

Bobs always crusin the board. Havent ya seen him?? lol Its DRFREUD. Thats jus his alterego.

is this true or are you yankin my chain?

if so than hey bobby your the shit and you better keep doin this for all us kids out here because theres literally aint no place id rather be than at Home (a show) with all the family and the BOYS!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#38226 3 years, 1 month ago
for some reason i just seem to relate to bob on a personal level more than phil or bill or mick, i dont know, im the youngest in my fam. and he was the youngest in the band, and i LOVE RATDOG. i know alot of people are more into furthur, and in a way i am too.
i kinda see it like this, Ratdog is to Furthur, what Jerry band was to the GD. its kewl to hear bobby doin songs in different ways, in smaller venues, and i like saxaphones.
BOBBY IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE CURVE, he might not always hit home runs, but he always swings for the fences.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds