Junior Boarder

Re: Two Drummers

#38069 3 years, 1 month ago
russo drums like he has 4 arms.
intothesun
Visitor

#38071 3 years, 1 month ago
But, russo is good. Would Micky showin up ok or only with Bill ? I would love atleast mick playing with the band
intothesun
Visitor

#38072 3 years, 1 month ago
that would b kool...russo and micky. or molo. atleast have Molo sit in along with Russo. I dont care how many arms you have or "like" have... the human being Molo or Micky as them with thier arms....as THEM is amazing drumming that I've experienced first hand...theres no opinion here on if russo is betterr, yadadada yadda .....molo plays dead fabulous and strong like on ALL of bruce Hornsby material!! (the shit) no doubt about it...and then theres micky who could have no arms
intothesun
Visitor

#38073 3 years, 1 month ago
can this guy sit in? drumming is about sharing the beat....that we are all understanding that we are all equal as unity as people. bringing some additional drummers to the dead show sorry, furthUr.....um.....it would only be nice, even for a solo like during most shows. doesnt have to be permanent. i mean for god sakes, theres 2 singers doing backup, very cool in my opinion.....but one drum ALL the time...not even bringing some arabic beats or africa drumming to the stage...this is the grateful dead. phil lesh and bob wier. with or without mick OR will , this drum scene needs to open Up
intothesun
Visitor

#38074 3 years, 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds