#38083 3 years ago
dear mr. fantasy at my first furthur show. 4th of july at nateva last year
Last Edit: 3 years ago by mddichard07.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Re: Greatest furthur moment.....

#38109 3 years ago
My third show was Orlando 2010 and I was on the first row of the hard rock balcony and during "bid you goodnight" and me and the entire section around me steady shakin the place down and during the song JK is literally looking directly at me for a good moment and sang directly to me. brings gooosebumbs everytime i think about it and a little tear.

Another was at the Bobby solo acoustic show at the throck morton. This was literally avenue that helld 200 people and like 150 showed up max. And about 6 of us where tour heads and we where all on the left side of the venue dancing while everyone else sat down. And that entire show bobby sang directly to me and there where countless times that night where me and Bobby would lock eyes and it was just un explainable.

But yeah before that show me and my girl had gotten into a argument (happens to the best of us) and the first song bobby opens up wiith is Hell in a bucket and that is my favorite tune! and it couldnt have been more fitting for me at the time. My mood went from being down in the dumps to instantly shaking that bull shit off and enjoying the ride!! and it was all smiles and dancing from there on out. Oh and before he started the song he sayd "I wrote this song about a girlfriend I had a long time ago and well yeah.." Like I said man its unexplainable and means alot to me.

sorry for the rant
robertjfeldman
Junior Boarder
Criminal Defense Attorney

#38120 3 years ago
March 15 at Best Buy Theater NYC Phil's Birthday

the beginning of Truckin and the jam of St. Stephen
come and join the party every day!
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#38121 3 years ago
Ace#11 wrote:
Phil's donor rap at the end of night 2 MSG 11/21/10 broke down in tears because he knew exactly how I felt... Love those guys... (~);}

Thanks for mentioning this moment. I was their dancing like crazy the entire second set, and when it was over, phil said exactly what I was thinking. It made me appreciate Phil and the band and reminded me that were all in it together!
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds