• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Phish Super Ball IX streaming

#38084 3 years, 2 months ago
oh shit page is startin that magical shit, oh no fishman brought me back to reality.....smokiiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$****$$$$$$$***%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77777777777777777&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&****************************************************************************************************************************************************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
intothesun
Visitor

#38086 3 years, 2 months ago
while im still young?!? jesus...bouncin? aww my god. i love trey....sand
intothesun
Visitor

#38087 3 years, 2 months ago
damn i wish i was upstate right now - unbelievable shit happening right now -- rastafarii --ghood lovin
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#38090 3 years, 2 months ago
Pholks round here don't know what they's missing. eh?

The Wedge and Simple ....two of my favorites.

The chalk dust and sand were great too. ..... First set was awesome. Got goosebumps at the Life on Mars.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#38099 3 years, 2 months ago
so why does phish spell their name with a p-h? never understood that.
intothesun
Visitor

#38118 3 years, 2 months ago
The drummers name is John Fishman. They changed the F to ph i believe, simply for fun.
brightday
Junior Boarder

#38128 3 years, 2 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
so why does phish spell their name with a p-h? never understood that.

Because Phil does.

brightday
Junior Boarder

#38129 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
The drummers name is John Fishman. They changed the F to ph i believe, simply for fun.

simply phor phun.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38139 3 years, 2 months ago
wasnt home last nite anyone know what time they will play today? is there a copy of last nites show for free to listen too?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#38142 3 years, 2 months ago
Can't help you with the recording but here is the schedule

www.superballix.com/news.html

OFFICIAL PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 - Posted by PHISH

The band will perform seven scheduled sets at Super Ball IX. The first of two sets on Friday begins at 7:30pm. The first of Saturday's three sets begins at 3pm. The first of Sunday's two sets begins at 7:30pm.

SUPER BALL IX PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE

FRIDAY (7/1) 7:30PM Set 1
10:00PM Set 2
SATURDAY (7/2) 3:00PM Set 1
7:30PM Set 2
10:00PM Set 3
SUNDAY (7/3) 7:30PM Set 1
10:00PM Set 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds