• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

RIP Lowell George

#37777 2 years, 9 months ago
Keep on rocking & thanks for your continued inspiration

Furthur please play "Easy to Slip" in honor of Lowell this tour. Bobby nails it after all
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, PMoondancer
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: RIP Lowell George

#37781 2 years, 9 months ago
Another one that's gone but that must not be forgotten!

Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#37797 2 years, 9 months ago
Brilliant musician. There's a new reissue coming out of Mick Taylor's first solo album from 1979 that features some prime contributions from Lowell.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#37814 2 years, 9 months ago
Most bizarre. For no apparent reason, this song popped into my mind yesterday. It was a glorious sunny day here in Pennsyltucky and I had no idea it was the anniversary of Lowell's death.

He was touring with this solo album when he passed. I remember I was outside sitting in the blazing sun listening to the radio when they announced it......left me cold, cold, cold.

videos.sapo.ao/KHG68g9wNZMFmOFL3zyd
starlite
Junior Boarder

#38156 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh Myyyy.
) -:
What happened?
Many times with him and them and even 2 miraculous daze with Feat & The GD in Eugene-90. Brent passed 3 wks later. Bill Graham was still with us. Those 2 daze under the sun and stars were never forgotton. Music was ON FIRE all the way around. ON FIRE. As well sadly, as the" not positive scene change" was about to begin. Was still mostly all beautiful then but wouldn't take long. I know that is recent but not from when I started, so exp. to speak from
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds