• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tom Petty tells Michelle Bach(off)Mann

#37670 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I am truly clueless about politics for the most part. Just trying to liven up this joint. Do a little pot stirring. Please don't take it personally. I do want to waterboard her though lol. And this thread did make me google her just to find out who she is. Sounds like a nut job to me.

I don't think anyone who's been around here for more than 5 minutes would ever take you personally. And may I compliment your accurate assessment of her after such a quick education!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, edheadwharfrat
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#37671 3 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
peace, love, and understanding. But only if you agree with their views. Those damn hippies! Now Ron Paul is surely someone we can all get behind. Seriously, politics comes on my tv and my tv changes channels.

That's OK, you just keep concentrating on those snow scenes, and we'll let you know when the election is over

Ok, thanks. Im trying to find that scene in a snow globe. Please let me know if you come across one. Its very festive.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#37675 3 years, 2 months ago
for the record im not a fan of heror obama ,just making an observation on behavior
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#37681 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
for the record im not a fan of heror obama ,just making an observation on behavior

And it's a pretty valid point. But she's just SOOOOO extreme in her rhetoric that it's hard not to respond in kind. Hopefully those old karma points will cover me for this one...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#37682 3 years, 2 months ago
its all good i respect your right to have an opinion
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#37955 3 years, 2 months ago
Here's some Friday humor, partly in "honor" of the Minnesota state gov't shutdown: Michele Bachmann's Story of America

mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#37959 3 years, 2 months ago
hahaha that made my Friday morning!! Thanks!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#37960 3 years, 2 months ago
mountainjam28 wrote:
hahaha that made my Friday morning!! Thanks!!

Mine too- sometimes civil, intelligent discourse just doesn't cut it!
ddsstyle
Visitor

#37965 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I am truly clueless about politics for the most part. Just trying to liven up this joint. Do a little pot stirring. Please don't take it personally. I do want to waterboard her though lol. And this thread did make me google her just to find out who she is. Sounds like a nut job to me.

She is certifiably insane and a major front runner for the GOP. can anyone say Gingrich/Bachmann 2012? You could make an archive of ridiculous quotes from her and Palin to last you for days.
ddsstyle
Visitor

#37966 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
all this hate doesnt seem very hippy ,loving family stuff people are always preaching here ,odd

peace, love, and understanding. But only if you agree with their views. Those damn hippies! Now Ron Paul is surely someone we can all get behind. Seriously, politics comes on my tv and my tv changes channels.

I would never back a candidate that thinks we should get rid of the EPA (along with virtually every other government agency) and let business run unregulated. Ron Paul is a whack job and his pie in the sky policies are so unrealistic.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds