• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

bethel

#37454 3 years, 3 months ago
whos going? who plans on showing up for my little get together? i need to figure how much food and drinks to get.if your coming please let me know if you think you might let me know .i want to start getting my ducks in a row
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: bethel

#37477 3 years, 3 months ago
83---i will definitely be there and would love to come by and hang out for a bit---you can count me in!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#37502 3 years, 3 months ago
3 of us coming in from CO for Bethel/Jones. Do tell more about this get together! Logistics, etc... are you near the venue?
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#37507 3 years, 3 months ago
Myself and a crew are coming down from Nh
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#37508 3 years, 3 months ago
And I would love to meet up
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#37519 3 years, 3 months ago
I'll be there for sure. The show starts at 7 so I'll probably head in around 6. I plan on leaving around 11am, about a 2 hour ride so that leaves a few hours for the museum then probably between 4 and 5 I'll make it over to you, What time do you plan on heading into the show? I'm not expecting food or anything but since you mention it I decided I'll make a little homemade snack to bring.

We should have a meet up spot for all the shows, not nessisarily with food and all that but just if anybody wants to stop by and say hi or whatever
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#37522 3 years, 3 months ago
Place is one of the nicest venues going. Can't wait for the show!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#37555 3 years, 3 months ago
the plan is as follows: i have a preferred parking pass im going to do my best to get lot D at the top they have trees and picnic tables,they dont allow charcol grills but i got a coleman stove.was going to do a cookout,hot dogs maybe some chicken griolled veggies im open to suggestions , and sodas,waters maybe some beers,.I have a green subaru staion wagon with PA plates.im going to put a blue tye dyed banner on the car it has a guitar image dyed into it ,cant miss it everyone is welcome to come by its a forum get together,if you want to bring food or drinks your welcome to do so.if all goes well we can do it again at spac,mann ,pnc and canadaiudga i dont have jones tickets.glad to see people are responding,looking forward to hanging with the forum. any suggestions on menu items ?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#37556 3 years, 3 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
3 of us coming in from CO for Bethel/Jones. Do tell more about this get together! Logistics, etc... are you near the venue?
were you at RCMH ? i met a couple people from Co at RCMH friday nite
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#37651 3 years, 3 months ago
bump
Time to create page: 2.55 seconds