• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Has anyone seen and heard Crazy Fingers play?

#37356 3 years, 1 month ago
thinking about checking them out Wednesday night in Boca Raton, Grass is Dead will also be there.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Has anyone seen and heard Crazy Fingers play?

#37357 3 years, 1 month ago
at the Boca Muse. Never been there either.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#37453 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
thinking about checking them out Wednesday night in Boca Raton, Grass is Dead will also be there.

Crazy Fingers is the bomb. They've been at it for 20 years and they are all top notch musicians that know how to jam and take it way out there. Grass is Dead is members of Crazy Fingers in acoustic mode, with the addition of a master bluegrass musician named Billy Gilmore on banjo, fiddle, mandolin and guitar. Also very impressive. That's Wednesday night at Boca Muse, a nice little joint. Electric Crazy Fingers plays on Thursday night at Allstars in Pompano Beach. Their lead guitarist, Rich Freidman, is one of the best Jerry-style guitarists in the country, in my opinion. In fact, he recently filled in for Stu Allen at a JGB gig in South Carolina and was under consideration to replace John K. in Dark Star Orch. I may be at one or both of these gigs, not sure. I look like my profile, picture, but ten years older. Say hi if you see me there. Will you be wearing a captain's hat or a Camel Toe t-shirt or something?
Without love day to day insanity's king
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#37462 3 years, 1 month ago
probably my lucky Futhur shirt from last year's summer tour, I've wore the crap out that. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Sounds like a good show to listen to.
intothesun
Visitor

#37501 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't think that hearing a dead cover band could possibly be a bad time....they are playing GRATEFUL DEAD songs !!~!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#37509 3 years, 1 month ago
True dat!
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds