• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
WALSH
Fresh Boarder
Posts:1

Any talk about NYE at all?

#37338 3 years ago
Just curious if anyone has heard any rumblings about the NYE activities for Furthur this year. Hoping for another two night stand in San Fran! See ya'll in the south first though.

Walsh
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder
Posts:220

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37352 3 years ago
most likely one would think, i'm hopping that warren does another nye run at the beacon. san fran, i just won't be able to make it.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1635

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37594 3 years ago
I'm sure by late August / early September.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edheadwharfrat
OtherOne
Junior Boarder
Posts:230

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37608 3 years ago
12/30 and 12/31 at Bill Graham Civic Center seems logical (spent my last 4 NYE's there) Might flight out to NY and do Phish if its at MSG this year
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder
Posts:327

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37609 3 years ago
WALSH wrote:
Just curious if anyone has heard any rumblings about the NYE activities for Furthur this year. Hoping for another two night stand in San Fran! See ya'll in the south first though.

Walsh


Hopefully they announce new years soon! last NYE was the best week of my life
Canyon
Junior Boarder
Posts:128

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37614 3 years ago
No solid info but I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen again
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder
Posts:220

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37628 3 years ago
OtherOne wrote:
12/30 and 12/31 at Bill Graham Civic Center seems logical (spent my last 4 NYE's there) Might flight out to NY and do Phish if its at MSG this year



if your flying to nyc, hopefully warren will be at the beacon again.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder
Posts:230

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37632 3 years ago
jbeach12078 wrote:
OtherOne wrote:
12/30 and 12/31 at Bill Graham Civic Center seems logical (spent my last 4 NYE's there) Might flight out to NY and do Phish if its at MSG this year



if your flying to nyc, hopefully warren will be at the beacon again.



Meh, I have no interest in seeing Warren at this point in time
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37643 3 years ago
I'll see your New Years Eve...and raise you a Halloween!!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Posts:182
Look at it right!

Re: Any talk about NYE at all?

#37664 3 years ago
I spent the last 3 NYE at the BGCC and hoping for it again this year. I believe the tickets went on sale in October last year. If I could go to only one show a year, it would be NYE. Extra level of craziness with the floats and costumes, balloon drop, and 3 sets in SF, Bay Area, home of it all and such a tradition of NYE shows.
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds