• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

friend request sent to me

#37278 2 years, 10 months ago
will not be aproved or answered. not cause im an asshole, cause i just wasted 30 minutes trying to figure out how to approve one. please noone try to walk me through it. im over it. wtf is "online friend" anyway? internet has replaced tv as americas god of choice. internet, is the new all seeing eye, that not only controls society to the point that most peeps sit and star at it sacrificing thier time and relationships to it, but can look back at you, and git you pissed off at someone you never met, just cause he like phish more than furthur or vice versa. pretty damn lame.
all that being said, i am a pretty nice guy(xcluding mornings) so i would probably get along with anyone else who is nice and shit. i dont care if your punk rock country redneck hippy or gangsta if you kewl, you kewl. be kewl yall.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: friend request sent to me

#37295 2 years, 10 months ago
Same thing happened to me. Sorry to bokba, but I'm not trying to figure that thing out again.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#37304 2 years, 10 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Same thing happened to me. Sorry to bokba, but I'm not trying to figure that thing out again.

Too late dude, it worked & now you HAVE to be my friend!!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
nastero
Junior Boarder

#37318 2 years, 10 months ago
It's a bit funky.

After you click "accept" it remains in the queue with "accept" next to it. If you clicked "accept" though, it's been approved. No getting away from it.

An 'naughty, you're right. We are constantly trying to find ways to connect with one another without actually connecting.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#37363 2 years, 10 months ago
Its like the twilight zone.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#37404 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey bokb, do you know Healing Bear? He's from Asheville and I hear he's working as a roadie. I met him sometime ago, and was wondering how he's doing.
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds