• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: My Impression of Bob Weir singing BIRDSONG

#37273 3 years, 4 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
I hope your poison ivy spreads to your privates.

oh my.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
intothesun
Visitor

#37274 3 years, 4 months ago
If you were upset with my opinion on birdsong....then you're really gonna throw a fit with this....please don't make me laugh too hard with how mad yall are getting. I'm not bashing bobby, just making a valid obsevation in who would be more appropriate for certain songs that were sung by Jerome. Stop trying to twist shit around like I'm saying bob sucks - not saying that at all ..... so please wipe your tears and try and see that dogstar shine!

captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#37276 3 years, 4 months ago
this is is freaking brilliant, man, it's like watching Charlie Sheen all over again!
intothesun
Visitor

#37277 3 years, 4 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
I hope your poison ivy spreads to your privates.

The ivy made its way to my satchell and was quickly killed. But my entire body that was hit the worst is now ivy free. How dare you curse my privates.
intothesun
Visitor

#37281 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
this is is freaking brilliant, man, it's like watching Charlie Sheen all over again!

Well i'm sure most people were having such a fun packed day that this might be entertaining. Lots of whiners and people offended as if I'm not making a valid point. Is everyone saying that jeff and JK would not do a better vocal on birdsong? Well, i disagree.
It doesn't sound good.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#37282 3 years, 4 months ago
Well you know what they say, "hope is not a plan".Now I have to go to the celler and plan your demise.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
intothesun
Visitor

#37285 3 years, 4 months ago
Im sorry Im sorry I made a mistake....Bobby is the best on every song he does...nobody does it better, nobody could, he's Bobby. although the songs were jery songs sung by jerr, bobby should sing em, not jk, not jeff, not even phil.....I'm sorry I was wrong. Bobby does it better than the rest....hey bobby!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOo BOB!!!
intothesun
Visitor

#37286 3 years, 4 months ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...MIcrU5zDggzoRMUbvJ2Q

Remove the lyric mickey and replace with Bobby! Cause he's the best ever...i was wrong....GO BobbY!!!
intothesun
Visitor

#37291 3 years, 4 months ago
bobby for Mayor of St. Paul MN
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#37326 3 years, 4 months ago
the thing that gets me is..... Bob dosn't even sing Bird song in Furthur, at least every one of the 4 I saw had Phil singing.

Bob has his own take on things, I don't think Bob and Phil are trying to make things sound like the Grateful Dead. I could listen to him sing anything all day, not because "he sings it like Jerry" but because he sings everything his own unique way and I think he sounds great, allthough I never heard Bob sing it with Furthur I always liked Ratdog's take on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds