• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: My Impression of Bob Weir singing BIRDSONG

#37244 2 years, 9 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Bob Weir is a musical legend and deserves your respect, not your mocking.

He deserves my respect by saying ....THE TRUTH, as a huge fan of bob's!!! friends tell friends the truth. didnt you hear me corrinna, throwing stones, maggies farm, sailor>circ...walkin...estimated!.....he is the "cream of the crop" but makes all that sound less gold when he cheeses up a serious song...i take birdsong serious. "he deserves my respect....is he Stalin?

no cocaine in me. not even coffee....whoops i had a small cup with my egg and cheese dunkin donuts wrap!
intothesun
Visitor

#37245 2 years, 9 months ago
LOL

"Don't cry now......don't you cry....dry your EYES on the Wind...........wa hhh wahh wahhh waaaaa!!!!!"""
intothesun
Visitor

#37247 2 years, 9 months ago
i'm sure that JK and Jeff are offended too....since Bob is such aLegend we need to respect and not mock. bobby is a legend....Jerry was a Legend as well . Lets not mock his song not me "mock the legend bobby"....try and same something to that

Bob Weir for Senator!!!!!!

but his birthright was a wand to wave!!!
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#37248 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, neither of those sound as good as Bobby. The first "Jerry" version was just awful.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#37251 2 years, 9 months ago
intothesun wrote:
i'm sure that JK and Jeff are offended too....since Bob is such aLegend we need to respect and not mock. bobby is a legend....Jerry was a Legend as well . Lets not mock his song not me "mock the legend bobby"....try and same something to that

Do you honestly think that JK and Jeff are offended at the way Bob Weir sings Bird Song? Really? " Lets not mock his song not me "mock the legend bobby"....try and same something to that" I'm not sure what that means. It makes no sense.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Playdead419
Junior Boarder

#37255 2 years, 9 months ago
What the fuck not cool man not cool
intothesun
Visitor

#37263 2 years, 9 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
intothesun wrote:

Do you honestly think that JK and Jeff are offended at the way Bob Weir sings Bird Song? Really? " Lets not mock his song not me "mock the legend bobby"....try and same something to that" I'm not sure what that means. It makes no sense.

You just don't get what i said....I didnt say that jeff and jk are offended by bobbys singing...I'm not offended either! What i said is .........."Do you think jk and Jeff are offended by what I said"....by what IIIIIII said . Do you think they are offended that i think they would do a better birdsong than bobby....thats what I said. seriously, you thought i said they were offended by his singing....he sounds fine, i just think jk or Jeff would hit the g spot better.
intothesun
Visitor

#37265 2 years, 9 months ago
Playdead419 wrote:
What the fuck not cool man not cool

Damn you're pretty emotional man, you gonna b alright?
intothesun
Visitor

#37267 2 years, 9 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Wow, neither of those sound as good as Bobby. The first "Jerry" version was just awful.

I wasnt trying to sound great i was trying to show the difference in melody of the two different versions. I really dont think if bob weir is such a good musician that he would be insulted by an opinion as to him being better on birdsong than someone else. so why are you? Are you defending bobby's fellings?? awww....he's a big boy, trust me, as a musician, he can take my opinion without injury.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#37272 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope your poison ivy spreads to your privates.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds