• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

The Sticker Dude....

#37085 2 years, 9 months ago
Anybody here ever see 'the sticker dude' at shows? .... he was on the 1st balcony 3/25/11 RCMH giving stickers away - me and my brother both got a NY "you know our love will not fade away" sticker and then he was giving away some Bob Dylan post cards that we got one of to. He had a bunch of different stickers he was giving away to people, I felt rude asking him for any so just took what got offered my way. I know he had a Terrapin sticker amongst others.....

My brother said he saw people with the Not Fade Away stickers at Best Buy to so he must have been there. Real cool guy, he just stands up before the show starts and says "alright who wants a sticker from the sticker dude?" and starts walking down rows giving them out...
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

Re: The Sticker Dude....

#37099 2 years, 9 months ago
I was on that same balcony, and I got the Not Fade Away sticker!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#37190 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I met the same guy at BB 3/11. Did he have a little back back full of them? He told me he ran them off at work and gave them away to meet cool peeps.

He had a girl with him and I belive they said they were from CT....?
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ecojaded.
BEW
Junior Boarder

#37191 2 years, 9 months ago
Sticker Dude has a printing business(very small) here in NYC...He has a wife and adult son...
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#37334 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks for the info, I'm not sure who he was with or if he had a back pack but if hes looking to meet people I'll make sure I say suttin other than "thanks" next time...
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds