• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Any Wimbledon or Tour de France fans here?

#37073 3 years ago
I love watching Tennis. Rafa Nadal is my favorite. With him, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer....and a handful of others, I think men's tennis is in a golden age right now.

As far as cycling, I love watching the TdF because it is beautiful. It is also amazing to see the feats of strength the riders go through. Once I understood the team aspect of the sport I fell in love with it.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Any Wimbledon or Tour de France fans here?

#37128 3 years ago
Im a big tennis fan. Mostly watch all the opens. I even took my wife and kids to the us open when we lived in new York. Its awesome, you should check it out sometime. I saw some early round action but have been mostly working for the last 3 days so I have lost touch a little. Ill catch up on sportcenter tonight. Ill watch the tour de france too. Not fanatically though. Just a few stages here and there.
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#37151 3 years ago
Love to watch Wimbledon. But even more like to watch tour de france. Try to bike as many times as possible during the week 15+ mile rides. Tennis needs more U.S players. The Williams sisters are amazing but the men just don't have enough.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#37227 3 years ago
some of the tennis girls are hot this year, I like when they serve the ball, you can almost see down their shirt, I tried scooting closer to the TV, but I couldn't get a better angle.
Time to create page: 1.46 seconds