• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Headed to Ft. Lauderdale Tuesday

#37143 2 years, 9 months ago
please dont...i dont want to think of florida in such a way. please take some pics of some hot chicks -- for me , please captain. Lets see some nice pics. atleast mix it up , not all nasty broads.
intothesun
Visitor

#37341 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you going to have dinner one night at this fine establishment? ooops i just looked on the site and the closest place to fort Lauderdale is Orlando . Sorry, thats a few hours away. Just trying to help make it a fun trip. Theres alot of great seafood places in FL.......see food....AAAHHHHHH!! lol

www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&a...jwr3vk4A98Bt83DZO_Lw
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#37380 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
For a family vacation so this board's IQ will rise incredibly high since I won't be here to write about childish and annoying topics for a whole week! Count your blessings, for when I come back, I will be full of incredible stories of camel toes and liberal bashings! But remember it's not till Tuesday so if I'm on here in the next few days don't cry cause justice is right around the corner. Love ya!

I hope that you and your family have a safe and enjoyable vacation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#37427 2 years, 9 months ago
got to hit the gator farm do some real americana .kitchy crap for laughs
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#37487 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
For a family vacation so this board's IQ will rise incredibly high since I won't be here to write about childish and annoying topics for a whole week! Count your blessings, for when I come back, I will be full of incredible stories of camel toes and liberal bashings! But remember it's not till Tuesday so if I'm on here in the next few days don't cry cause justice is right around the corner. Love ya!

we cool CT ?
intothesun
Visitor

#37499 2 years, 9 months ago
www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&a...3ckTdns4bRjAdvdZyNrQ

Just some info for the captains log on the Sunshine state!!!!
intothesun
Visitor

#37500 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry i didn't see the link before sending. Hope this doesn't discourage your trip...lol !!!
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds