• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Seastrom
Junior Boarder

Back Stage?

#36845 3 years, 1 month ago
I was curious if anyone has ever made it back stage? Whats it like? How did you get back there?
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Back Stage?

#36849 3 years, 1 month ago
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#36869 3 years, 1 month ago
I've been backstage with the GD about a half-dozen times, an old friend of mine's dad worked for the band so we'd get passes, nothing special back there, the band members didn't really hang out, they had their own backstage backstage area but they would stop by and say hi. I liked the free beer and free video games also you could go in and out of the building, which was cool at the Kaiser, where you could you hang at the park between sets. I went back stage at Giants stadium once and that was a raging party back there but I dont remember much...it was always more fun in the crowd with the dancers.
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Canyon.
spiritfingers
Junior Boarder

#36873 3 years, 1 month ago
as a somewhat awkward meeting-new-people person, and as someone who doesnt party, I never really saw the appeal of going back stage. Unless I knew somebody back there really well, then I might be into it..
but it's not like I'm getting backstage passes all the time either, so maybe if I was I'd change my mind!
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds