• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Si

Re: I need a Hug

#36885 3 years, 2 months ago
Sie brauchen keine Umarmung, müssen Sie Therapie.
dieser Zustand der Verleugnung bringt nichts Gutes!
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Sie nicht eine Sache
Ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie
nastero
Junior Boarder

#36886 3 years, 2 months ago
hey man, if life seems purposeless and you feel like your soul is dying, just step on out to a church or a soup kitchen or a rescue mission and give of yourself. you'd be surprised at how quickly your spirit fills up when you empty yourself for others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , irishqueenie
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#36887 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey Jeff. I have had some real shitty days in my life. Days where I fucked up real bad. Bad bad days. Just wanted to curl up in a ball and die. Couldn't shake it all day long, just eating me up. All i can think about. You know what I mean? But here's what I've learned about those bad bad days. I go to sleep, and when I wake up the next day, I feel better. So tomorrow is a better day. Just know that brother.
intothesun
Visitor

#36889 3 years, 2 months ago
i just played the guitar and feel different than ever before. i just reached a very eerie but happy medium from playing. This is the list that just soothed my soul.

North Country Fair>Sugar Mtn.(with the barkers and colored baloons...you can b 20...) lol..
Wolfmans brother
nicu
suspicious minds>Billy Jean(king of rock n king of pop)
Peggy O
The music never stopped
Eye of the World
Dark Star>North Country Fair

i will record and post as soon as i feel better almost rid of this poison ivy...gonna take a benadryl and pass out i hate that medicine but it helps with the inflamation .

thanks for the 1800 NUMBER BUT I REALLY DO NEED A HUG!!
I APPRECIATE THE INFO. ANY WAY
intothesun
Visitor

#36890 3 years, 2 months ago
i'VE SERVED AT KITCHENS AND STOOD IN LINE EVEN MORE. IT FEELS GOOD TO HELP. I ATE SOME THAI FOOD TONIGHT (WHICH I SHARED WITH MY WIFE) WHO ISSTILL NOT TALKING TO ME, OR SMILING AT ALL....AND I'LL B GOOD .
THE FORCES ,TEAR LOOSE ,FROM THE AXIS- THE TRANSITIVE NIGHTFALL OF DIAMONDs----sweet dreams

PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#36896 3 years, 2 months ago
((((Bear Hug))))
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#36900 3 years, 2 months ago
Believe me man I hit those same days every now an again,
but thankfully for you, you were given a great talent to play
that ol guitar and that in its self can bring out the joy on a cloudy day.
I believe I speak for the Forum when I say that your daily posts bring inspiration to our lives thank you
and see you at those shows!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#36902 3 years, 2 months ago
Believe me, I know how much it sucks when your work situation goes bad. Post 9/11, my career basically evaporated. And I'll bet the stuff that came out of your wife's mouth can't hold a candle to what came out of my wife's mouth around that time. I really don't know how I got through that period, much less kept my marriage intact. I know music had a lot to do with it. Something positive, something transcendent. You're obviously onto that. Don't let all the dark stuff minimize those moments. They're equally valid and if you keep that in mind, you'll maintain some perspective.

Ultimately your situation has to change at some point. Like the Pranksters used to say, "Nothing lasts."
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#36903 3 years, 2 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:

I believe I speak for the Forum when I say that your daily posts bring inspiration to our lives thank you!

Agreed.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , CinnamonGirl53
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

Re: I need a HugSu

#36960 3 years, 2 months ago
Sending you love, Intothe Sun. *strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hands* You are loved.
*pict groover*
Time to create page: 5.22 seconds