• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: I need a Hug

#36838 3 years, 4 months ago
that pete version is awesome, that kinda cheered me up a little too. nah i dont think i would ever do anything stupid. but my soul being dead is just like dying anyway. youre a nice guy terrapin. and sue - thanks for not laughing at me.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#36839 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm gonna try and return the favor.

83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#36840 3 years, 4 months ago
life can suck for sure but the alrenative is worse so buck up,get out go for a walk,lots have it way worse,you got both arms and legs and in decent health you can play music.maybe ya need a change of scenery go to the beach or the woods and just breathe.have an ice cream cone nobody can be depressed eating an ice cream
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
intothesun
Visitor

#36846 3 years, 4 months ago
i just took a drive around the block and saw the sunset ...life can be so nice...i hate wasting it being sad. I had a coffee coolata earlier and that cheered me up. its so sad that food makes me happier, but it does. thanks
intothesun
Visitor

#36847 3 years, 4 months ago
I NEED A FUCKING JOB!!!!!
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#36852 3 years, 4 months ago
A little kitten is playing in the grass when a dark shadow comes over him. For a brief moment he doesn't know where he is, then finds himself playing in the grass again.

What the little kitten perceived as a dark shadow was actually the mama kitty picking him up and setting him back down because he may have been straying a bit away from the path.
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#36856 3 years, 4 months ago
keep skatin' keep checkin', don't get fancy with the puck...just get a shot on goal....good things'll happen
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#36857 3 years, 4 months ago
and sounds like you might need some Gene Pitney at this point

formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#36859 3 years, 4 months ago
Will you call 211 or 800-448-3000? Free and anonymous call. They can direct you to resources.
Do it, reach out now. You need more than a hug and these people can help you out. There' s no shame in asking for help, but you have to do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#36877 3 years, 4 months ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said.

And in the meantime I have a sinking suspicion everybody has soothed their souls here from time to time.

Time to create page: 0.21 seconds