• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

I need a Hug

#36824 2 years, 9 months ago
Not having a good day at all. Not happy with life in general. gotta keep keepin on right? I need a hug...not just any hug, a bear hug. i guess i need a miracle, but i guess it doesnt matter anyway - its all too far gone. i feel like im not ready to give up on hope - but feel like all the hope has given up on me. I wanted to help people and just live a simple life and live off the land, maybe catch a broadway play or drive in movie once a year in town. Just saw an ok movie called north country. lots of Dylan tunes. guess its all i ever wanted but just a dream. seems appropriate to just stop dreaming.

wish my mind could wander like the wild geese in the west, but im just a prisoner and the sun is setting one last time. farewell kids.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: I need a Hug

#36825 2 years, 9 months ago
Never, ever, ever give up, no matter how hard life seems. Turn to your wife, your faith, your friends, whatever you need to get you through the night. Sometimes you just have to keep on going, one day at a time, as the wharf rats would say, faking it until you really do feel better. you'll find the strength, I'm sure of it!!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#36829 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, dude, you seem like a sensitive type so don't waste the feeling and put some words down.

Also think of those less fortunate than you. You know, the folks who lost all their positions in recent floods, winds, and revolutions.

Thanks for sharing the Bobby D.

I noticed this vid while watching that. So in short, if you can't beat em' join em'

intothesun
Visitor

#36831 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks you are sweet. But my wife chased me around the house and said some pretty terrible things to me...i just cant take it anymore. I hate babylon i just wish i lived in the jungles with some normal people and wake up to the ocean . Cant really open up too much, but marriage isnt always a failure cause anyones fault...just people are too different, more than they think, i dont know....why i am i talking to you people? maybe cause there aint nothin like rainbow family...especially the ones who dont think its uncool to wear shoes and shower...i love to shower and be clean.
doublerainbowlishish
Fresh Boarder

#36832 2 years, 9 months ago
Hug! No get back out there and straighten up.
intothesun
Visitor

#36833 2 years, 9 months ago
I wish i fought in a revolution. Maybe civil war in France or fought with the native americans against the discusting animals, the us army. They were the savages...maybe the most beautiful people on earth ever...murdered and treated like dogs from the great us calvary!! Wish i could of taken out some nazis those hateful discusting people. Give me a grenade, im down to fight. Load the cannons ...my life is boring as shit. every day...driftin and dreamin. When am i going to hit land where s the "daybreak on the land" ?
intothesun
Visitor

#36834 2 years, 9 months ago
forget the hug, but thanks, nothin like a hug from a double rainbow, wow...that was unexpected. Can yall just pray for me? I'm always prayin for others and forget to ask others to pray for me. Not being selfish, but if only one person said something small for me, id appreciate it...just make it from the heart. thanks.
intothesun
Visitor

#36835 2 years, 9 months ago
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#36836 2 years, 9 months ago
"wish my mind could wander like the wild geese in the west, but im just a prisoner and the sun is setting one last time. farewell kids. "

you're not thinking of doing anything crazy are you?

You're day sucked, but guess what? You made my day a bit sunnier by sharing that Dylan vid.....which sent me to a Pete Townshend version of the song....which sent me to an Eels version....all good stuff.
intothesun
Visitor

#36837 2 years, 9 months ago
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds