• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

business trip with boss

#36589 3 years, 4 months ago
so i am on this business trip with my boss and he claimed he never drinks or does any drugs anymore (when i was new about a month and a half ago) but that he was really into a lot of stuff not too long ago (5 years or so)...so the other night i was at this bar with a friend who lives in this area and he calls me (mind you we're in the same room) and says him and this other kid who works there are at some wing joint..so i went down there shortly after and he had a beer when i arrived and bought me one (1812..mmmm.) and then bought a gigantic round of shots afterward...he wanted to hit a strip joint but apparently there werent any nearby so we left and he wanted to find pussy (the whole time i forgot he was married, really up until this second) so we went to this other bar and he spent about 160 bucks on booze between three of us, we were shitfaced....on the way back the other kid and i were talking about getting stoned and my boss asks us to get him stoned..and then he told me to bust out the volcano (he knew prrior to this i had one) and said he knew i brought it...he was right so we vaped when we got back here and got destroyed he passed out...i wonder if he was just lying to be safe back when he mentioned that stuff about not using anything or maybe he just had a relapse he knew his old lady wouldnt know about...overall a pretty cool situation no worries about anything in the office anymore..

anyone ever encounter a similar experience??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: business trip with boss

#36595 3 years, 4 months ago
I've had a few bosses that I've partied with, back in the 70's+80's everyone partied
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#36596 3 years, 4 months ago
Yea, but I was the boss! I no longer mix business with pleasure. Too much on the line. But could I tell you a few stories that would make you laugh until your stomach hurts. Next time we hook up.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#36599 3 years, 4 months ago
keep it to yourself and take pics next time ,never know when they might come in handy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#36603 3 years, 4 months ago
my boss tokes sometimes and even offers me a few hits on the job here and there, didn't take to find out when I started like 5 years ago, I think I got a few O's from him in the first few weeks but he stoped doing that. he wants to do some shrooms but I don't really want to trip with him so sometime I'll hook him up for himself
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds