• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
blues disciple
Junior Boarder

Spring tour shirts?

#36325 3 years, 1 month ago
Just hoping and wondering if the band is going to put the purple Spring tour shirts out for sale here on the website. I am not entirely feeling the long sleeve black shirt with the car on the front. Saw the boys in Charleston last April but didn't have the cash to get the short-sleeved tour shirt.

anybody know if they will be on sale here anytiime?

BD
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Spring tour shirts?

#36336 3 years, 1 month ago
keep checking the store they always change stuff but also a lot of times they'll have past tour shirts on new tours that were left over... I got my summer 2010 shirt on the fall 2010 tour so just keep your eye out...
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#36349 3 years, 1 month ago
Loooove my tour t from 2008. Twas my first GDlrelated concert t. Ratdog '08. Was bummed i was toooo broke for a ratdog 2009 t shirt when i saw em again that year (at Greek(LA)). Loooked online, but couldnt find one. Anyone kno where to find one..?? Twas bummed bout that. Shiiirt was blue nnnnnn somethin....ummm blue n yelllow i think. I don even think it was tyedie. =-)

P.S. Hit me back if ya know. Still, happy to have my first GDrelated T. Probly not gonna have many more, but lookin to have somne great memories instead =-)
mddichard07
Junior Boarder

#36353 3 years, 1 month ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by mddichard07.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#36448 3 years, 1 month ago
wow thanks for those links, I think I'm gunna have to pick up a Ratdog summer 09' shirt since I didn't grab one at the time - I gotta look around the site and see if they have old posters or shirts from summer 08' as I missed getting them at the shows to.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#37044 3 years, 1 month ago
just got the summer 09' Tie dye and poster - to bad thay don't have anything from summer 08' when I first got on the bus, as I didn't get anything at the time.
Time to create page: 5.38 seconds