• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36322 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
One thing I have learned about all 3 of my kids is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Beware.


I always forget this and when they do something I only would do, then I remember, and I hold my teddy bear closer as I careen 60 mph through a neighbor's fence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36326 3 years, 2 months ago
nastero wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
sperm has no regard for mental ability


Quote of the day right there man. In fact I'd wager that the dumber and more infantile you are, the stronger they swim in hopes of escaping the gaping chasm that is your mental/emotional maturity.
that made me really laugh out loud
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36327 3 years, 2 months ago
nastero wrote:
See, now this is the kind of discussion the real Charlie Sheen would be drawn to like a coked up moth to the flame ... of course the flame is lighting a crack pipe, but that's not important

maybe we should quit while were ahead then. Because if this thread keeps going, sooner or later it will erupt into a flaming ball of camel toes and nut scratching. See, I've gone and done it already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36328 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
nastero wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
sperm has no regard for mental ability


Quote of the day right there man. In fact I'd wager that the dumber and more infantile you are, the stronger they swim in hopes of escaping the gaping chasm that is your mental/emotional maturity.
that made me really laugh out loud


good lord man! that explains alot, and my wife just thought I was horny, I had sperm wanting to escape cause they were fearing for their lives.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36329 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
nastero wrote:
See, now this is the kind of discussion the real Charlie Sheen would be drawn to like a coked up moth to the flame ... of course the flame is lighting a crack pipe, but that's not important

maybe we should quit while were ahead then. Because if this thread keeps going, sooner or later it will erupt into a flaming ball of camel toes and nut scratching. See, I've gone and done it already.


Did you say ---- CAMEL TOES?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36330 3 years, 2 months ago
joe-camel_2011-06-22.jpg

camel nose?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36331 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
joe-camel_2011-06-22.jpg

camel nose?


this conversation is starting to slide downhill, I can feel the movement. Quick someone iterject and tell us how stupid we are for talking like this.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36334 3 years, 2 months ago
nodrama.jpg
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36347 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes. Thank you. I was distracted by another thread. Now where were we? Discussing the pitfalls of children driving. Yes. Camel toes are very distracting when driving.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36348 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Yes. Thank you. I was distracted by another thread. Now where were we? Discussing the pitfalls of children driving. Yes. Camel toes are very distracting when driving.


well hell yeah, you gotta look down to see em and when you do, you're kinda pulled into a trance and you can't take your eyes off the two big wedge devices.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds