• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36310 2 years, 10 months ago
if you turn off the lights and drive real fast the cops cant find you or so ive been told
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36311 2 years, 10 months ago
Two things.

1. Congratulations on getting your very own Designated Driver.

2. How can somebody with the mentality of a 14 year old have a 15 year old kid?


....but I kid.

As the great Barth Gimble said...."Hey, if we can't kid each other, who can we kid?"
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36313 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
if you turn off the lights and drive real fast the cops cant find you or so ive been told


I've actually tried this, believe it or not, I was being pulled over for speeding so instead of stopping I just let my turn signal on and then at the last minute I slammed on the brakes. Needless to say, at the start there was one officer and by the end there were three. I learned that from Dr. Thompson too.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36314 2 years, 10 months ago
sperm has no regard for mental ability
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36315 2 years, 10 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Two things.

1. Congratulations on getting your very own Designated Driver.

2. How can somebody with the mentality of a 14 year old have a 15 year old kid?


....but I kid.

As the great Barth Gimble said...."Hey, if we can't kid each other, who can we kid?"


its a West Virginia thing.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36316 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
if you turn off the lights and drive real fast the cops cant find you or so ive been told


I've actually tried this, believe it or not, I was being pulled over for speeding so instead of stopping I just let my turn signal on and then at the last minute I slammed on the brakes. Needless to say, at the start there was one officer and by the end there were three. I learned that from Dr. Thompson too.
somewhere on LI a cop is still searching for that black mustang that just dissapeared
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36317 2 years, 10 months ago
that's like David Copperfield or something - that person has a magical car
nastero
Junior Boarder
Posts:245

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36318 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
sperm has no regard for mental ability


Quote of the day right there man. In fact I'd wager that the dumber and more infantile you are, the stronger they swim in hopes of escaping the gaping chasm that is your mental/emotional maturity.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36320 2 years, 10 months ago
One thing I have learned about all 3 of my kids is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Beware.
nastero
Junior Boarder
Posts:245

Re: Hey my 15 year old passed his permit test today!

#36321 2 years, 10 months ago
See, now this is the kind of discussion the real Charlie Sheen would be drawn to like a coked up moth to the flame ... of course the flame is lighting a crack pipe, but that's not important
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds