• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ddsstyle
Visitor

Re: Most you spent ?

#36222 3 years, 4 months ago
spent $240 on a pair of NYE tickets in SF last year. sucks but given the choice between $240 and not seeing the show it was a no contest. Still the best Furthur show I have seen
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#36224 3 years, 4 months ago
summer tour tickets for the 2 of us was in the 600 range (5 shows) i buy a poster here and there from the lot 10 bucks thats about it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#36238 3 years, 4 months ago
i paid like 100 dollars or something in 2009 for a dead ticket, and it was way up there, really rough

i paid 80 bucks for a canvas print of phil lesh from rio--an artist/vendor who tours,on the print phils got 20 something fingers coming off of his hand onto the fretboard and they are all in the figure of the LSD molecule, DNA running thru the strings, its fucking beautiful...completely hand done
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#36256 3 years, 4 months ago
$40-$50 for Furthur whatever the cost for the first run of shows at the Oakland Fox was

I think $30 was the most I ever paid for the GD, I remember I got real pissy when they went over $20 a ticket and swore I'd never pay more than that but the pull of Jerry was too strong and I finally caved.

as far as merch $20-$30 tops is the most I can ever remember spending on a shirt or something.
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
mddichard07
Junior Boarder

#36359 3 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i paid like 100 dollars or something in 2009 for a dead ticket, and it was way up there, really rough

i paid 80 bucks for a canvas print of phil lesh from rio--an artist/vendor who tours,on the print phils got 20 something fingers coming off of his hand onto the fretboard and they are all in the figure of the LSD molecule, DNA running thru the strings, its fucking beautiful...completely hand done

that sounds effing awesome!! any way you can post a picture of it on the forum?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#36691 3 years, 4 months ago
when i get back from my business trip i can..probably sunday
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, mddichard07
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#36904 3 years, 4 months ago
Paid 100 a tix for lawn seats to see the Dead at Shoreline in 09 tixbastid was sold out so i went to stub hub for first an last time. Tixbastid ended up opening up a shit load more seats a day or two before the show. Learned that lesson. Funny how i feel for tixbastid the same way I feel bout the Government most the time, I think they should both hand out free ky
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#36917 3 years, 4 months ago
The Dead in 2009 were the most expensive tix I've paid for but the most expensive 'show' would be the Dead at the Gorge in 2004. Not too expensive for tix and camping but shit, I drove almost 1000 miles for that one show.
As far as merch, I collect vinyl (see the bootlegs and oddities thread) and once paid about $360 including postage for 23 vinyl installments of the Grateful Dead hour original broadcast vinyl. It even has radio commercials (like anusol) and side two is groovelocked to allow local DJ's to drop 2 minutes of adverts in.
blues disciple
Junior Boarder

#36929 3 years, 4 months ago
This summer tour tickets: About $ 150.oo for two shows/$75 or so each.

Should be good seats though.

BD
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#36954 3 years, 4 months ago
i forgot i once paid 60 biucks for an allmans bros. ticket at the louisville palace in ky, but i was 2end row, and it was back when they had Dickey Betts and Derrick Trucks on lead, it was more than fukin worth it. in small club/concert halls that are strict on seating, i would pay up to a bill aka 100 georges to be close as hell to a band a trullly dig, its so kwel watching the interplay between the musicians, different experience than being on the lawn,, and watching screens, or a tiny stage.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds