• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Art With Feces & Blood =-)

#36206 2 years, 10 months ago
intothesun wrote:
Ok, no matter what i say you are going to try and disagree and defend yourself or say im a jerk or a meany. Art out of shit is not a suprise to me. But try and understand what I'm about to tell you. Please, look at the art that is made with shit and blood that you have posted. Do you see the glass case keeping the shit away from vieweres. Ok now try and follow me here this might get tricky. Shit and blood carry harmful toxins....hence , our bodies poop out the bad stuff. If you were going to make art out of feces and blood that would be great - good for you. You want to put it all over your tour bus exposed to people with no glass case as in your example to me. Those pictures have the shit contained. Your talking about smearing shit, god knows whos or what creature it will come from, all over your bus. Oh I'm sorry thats right its the poop of a platypus. right?!!

WOW dude. "Try n follow me now, this might get tricky". IT WAS A JOKE. It was an "if you won a million dollars" thread..... AKA a fantasy thread. Avant Garde art mediums can be beautiful. But do you really think any of us is gonna win a million $'s, n then use it to get a tour bus n paint it with shit, n blood?? If so, your problems are beyond help. As i feel that replying to any of your posts is a waste of time n breath, this will be my last reponse to one of your ridiculous shenanigans. It seems as if your a neverending fountain of negativity, and that fountain is overflowing. Latr dude. =-)
intothesun
Visitor

#36210 2 years, 10 months ago
Not suprised by your answer. You say it was a joke to paint poop all over your bus. I say ...I KNOW that you were kidding and think its not funny. the platypus thing is really funny, but then you overdue it by saying the crazy shit you say. Why dont you talk about giving out free food for people at the shows who have no food or money. I've cooked with rainbow kitchens and served for for people a few times. If your so rainbow and all, these are the type of things you should be doing for the family. Put some action where your words are. Or you can just continue to make jokes ALL the time and talk about painting a tour bus with poop and other pointless stuff.
intothesun
Visitor

#36213 2 years, 10 months ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...BM23kUVvUbKY4orQuR1Q

I know its easier to laugh through life to avoid the serious realities of how the world if f***d up. and acting crazy and painting poop is awesome -- really acting goofy is fun. But i just hope that you take life a little serious and help the world and the dead community with some actions of kindness instead of trying to just make people laugh and goof of and act ridiculous. Cause lord knows you have apurpose and i think its more than making poop jokes.
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#36231 2 years, 10 months ago
wow... dude, lighten up a little bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#36239 2 years, 10 months ago
If anybody knows of or finds any more out-of-norm-art post it. Interested in what other stuff people can come up with..=-)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#36255 2 years, 10 months ago
Im going to the bathroom to do a little "sculpting" right now. Shall I take a picture of it for you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#36263 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Im going to the bathroom to do a little "sculpting" right now. Shall I take a picture of it for you?

HeHeHe, there actually is a "rate my poo" website. lol. Check it out....i guess. hhahahahaha. =-)
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds