• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

Re: Art With Feces & Blood =-)

#36139 3 years, 4 months ago
haha poo art is pretty rad!! who knew you could build a masterpiece out of literal crap. I dig it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#36141 3 years, 4 months ago
I hate it
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#36151 3 years, 4 months ago
I think its a SHITTY idea lol
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#36153 3 years, 4 months ago
I wonder what Pandas taste like?
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#36154 3 years, 4 months ago
Bamboo
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#36158 3 years, 4 months ago
You guys stop making me laugh while we're trying to have a serious discussion about bodily fluid art!!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#36182 3 years, 4 months ago
Vomit art
Nexus_Vomitus_art_millie_brown_show_studio_vomit_milk_Patricia_Hammond_Zita_Syme_fumiko_kawa_05.jpg

Click here to check it out =-) www.blog.fumikokawa.com/2011/03/millie-b...t-nexus-vomitus.html
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#36184 3 years, 4 months ago
Art with Piss

220px-Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_1987.jpg

Google PissChrist for more info. Photograph was destroyed by outraged citizen.
intothesun
Visitor

#36196 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, no matter what i say you are going to try and disagree and defend yourself or say im a jerk or a meany. Art out of shit is not a suprise to me. But try and understand what I'm about to tell you. Please, look at the art that is made with shit and blood that you have posted. Do you see the glass case keeping the shit away from vieweres. Ok now try and follow me here this might get tricky. Shit and blood carry harmful toxins....hence , our bodies poop out the bad stuff. If you were going to make art out of feces and blood that would be great - good for you. You want to put it all over your tour bus exposed to people with no glass case as in your example to me. Those pictures have the shit contained. Your talking about smearing shit, god knows whos or what creature it will come from, all over your bus. Oh I'm sorry thats right its the poop of a platypus. right?!!
intothesun
Visitor

#36198 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm with mushroom man. I wont be stopping by your poop bus. Now put it in a glass case and I'll admire it all day long. If you had a thread like this before your fantasy about a bus smeared in poop, that would of been cool. The pictures and concept is interesting to me. But your idea with your bus and all that crazy wierd shit your jibbering about is so not funny. Its a shame cause some things you say are really funny - i think your problem is you try and out do yourself all the time. just chill . But maybe you like the attention you get when shocking people - i can dig that. But you can just b you - and thats cool too.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds