• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Hate to be political but who is your favorite prez

#36032 3 years, 1 month ago
Hmmmm lets see. Ive got two in mind. Abe, i envy his amazing beard. lol. But George Washington woulda been mellow to hang out with. hehe. Dude had fields n fields of pot. =-) I can imagine by the end of the night wit george, id be wearin his powdered wig, n he'd be wearin a lampshade. George ~ "MARTHAAAAAAA BRING OUT SOME MORE DOOOBIES BABE" hahahah

P.S. Found a house wit WiFi down the street, last night. Hopefully theyre still asleep n they wont murder me n cut my face off n wear it as a mask, if they find me stealin their internet. Well..its not stealing, jus borrowing. lol (I despise thieves)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#36038 3 years, 1 month ago
if it aint passworded it aint stealing.FYI fave prez hhmmm talk about a loaded topic im gonna ponder this a bit
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#36053 3 years, 1 month ago
Harry S Truman or Jimmy Carter
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#36054 3 years, 1 month ago
BTW, don't hate to be political that is exactly what they want is for us to not even discuss or care what they are up to.

Sheep
SPAC84
Junior Boarder

#36056 3 years, 1 month ago
I would vote for Lincoln. Preserving the Union of States is pretty heady shit!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#36066 3 years, 1 month ago
I'd say it's probably Franklin D. Roosevelt. There's something about an extremely rich man who spent his entire life working to make the country better for the working classes. And who wasn't afraid to take on the corporate elites like I wish Obama would (not that I've entirely given up on the latter). Not to mention FDR did it while battling significant physical disabilities, a depression and a world war. A great man in my book!

“The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it comes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism- ownership of government by an individual, by a group.”

“We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace—business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering. They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob. Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me—and I welcome their hatred.”

“Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off.”
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#36072 3 years, 1 month ago
ecojaded wrote:
BTW, don't hate to be political that is exactly what they want is for us to not even discuss or care what they are up to.

Sheep

Amen to that! Talking AND LISTENING is essential to keeping democracy going in a productive direction!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#36086 3 years, 1 month ago
SunSue

Who are the qoutes from?
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#36091 3 years, 1 month ago
SPAC84 wrote:
I would vote for Lincoln. Preserving the Union of States is pretty heady shit!

Only president ever (in the world) to hold a presidential election in the midst of a civil war. Plus, is there a better speech than the "Gettysburg Address". Without a doubt.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#36097 3 years, 1 month ago
ecojaded wrote:
SunSue

Who are the qoutes from?

All three are FDR, it was too hard to just pick one. (collecting quotes is much cheaper than collecting glass!)
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds