• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

gas prices aint going down

#35739 3 years, 2 months ago
i was hoping that by tour prices would drop but the experts dont think so heres the story www.cnbc.com//id/43469708
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Chester
More or less in line

Re: gas prices aint going down

#35743 3 years, 2 months ago
Well it dropped a little here, since a month ago. But, it'll go back up again. Puts quite a dent in my budget.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#35959 3 years, 2 months ago
Can't believe anything the media says....its all fabricated to make you do one thing......fear.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35960 3 years, 2 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
Can't believe anything the media says....its all fabricated to make you do one thing......fear.
thats paranoia talking.but you believe what you want
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#35964 3 years, 2 months ago
I don't wanna go through life fat drunk and stupid.
ddsstyle
Visitor

#35977 3 years, 2 months ago
in the long run, your right. But down 25 cents in San Diego the last 2 weeks. This is gonna piss a bunch of people off im sure, but i advocate a $5 a gallon tax on gasoline. seriously. people need to limit driving until we figure out a way to do it without undoing 5 billion years of geologic process in a matter of a few centuries.
intothesun
Visitor

#35990 3 years, 2 months ago
The terrible effects of buring gas into our air isnt going down either. Its still polluting and destroying. When will the mass pollution end? We should all own segways and have more vehicles available that are safe. Its like pulling teeth for action to be done.
Please save our planet...!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: gas prices ain't going down

#36057 3 years, 2 months ago
thats all well in good if you live in urban areas but not everyone does some people need to drive, 5 dollar tax? all thats gonna do is hurt the poor.the trucks should switch to nat gas ,have refueling station at the truck stops and terminals that would eliminate almost all the diesel we have tons of nat gas here in the US and we would cut OPEC off at the knees by switching,all the while developing better battery and electric cars,which BTW have to be charged up to a basically coal fired power plant so the solar people need to step their game and wind power i also like the idea of using the ocean to generate power they are working on turbines that use the natural current to generate electricity.its out there we just need to stop the political grid lock on BOTH sides ,we could create tons of American jobs ,clean up the air and stop the depends on foreign fossil fuels
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#36110 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
thats all well in good if you live in urban areas but not everyone does some people need to drive, 5 dollar tax? all thats gonna do is hurt the poor.the trucks should switch to nat gas ,have refueling station at the truck stops and terminals that would eliminate almost all the diesel we have tons of nat gas here in the US and we would cut OPEC off at the knees by switching,all the while developing better battery and electric cars,which BTW have to be charged up to a basically coal fired power plant so the solar people need to step their game and wind power i also like the idea of using the ocean to generate power they are working on turbines that use the natural current to generate electricity.its out there we just need to stop the political grid lock on BOTH sides ,we could create tons of American jobs ,clean up the air and stop the depends on foreign fossil fuels

this topic is totally over my head cause I just don't understand why prices are the way they are, but have you heard that pipeline that runs from Canada pumps more oil to us than what we use from the Middle East? Is this true? I could have fell for
nonsense and not known any different. But if this is true, why the hell is prices so high? this greed is destroying us. I feel sorry for our kids.
intothesun
Visitor

#36199 3 years, 2 months ago
i feel sorry for us now
Time to create page: 1.01 seconds