• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ryan Dunn of Jackass RIP

#35898 3 years, 1 month ago
morey wrote:
He drank 3 beers and 3 shots over 4 hours. I would hardly constitute that as drunk.

www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/ryan-dunn-final-p...a/?adid=morecomments

he must have been doing more than that. He looks pretty wasted in that pic.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#36197 3 years, 1 month ago
"Ryan Dunn of Jackass RIPPed'

Who? Until this dip-shit killed himself and his 'friend', I had never heard of him.

IMO, it was to this foolish, childish, character that all the forum Karma went. And, by all indication, that Karma was Negative, Instant and Brutal.

BTW, I noticed that ALL of the past Karma complaints concerned negative Karma. I never once saw anyone complain of receiving positive Karma - except for that 420 fellow, which of course he said in jest.

How many previous driving infractions had Dunn received? Seems all of his Jackass buds knew what was coming. So cool.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#36247 3 years, 1 month ago
fuck he grew up in my town williamsville/amherst ny he went to one of the other high schools in the local district, i knew some folks who shot videos with him doing shit like jackass antics

a bunch of my friends and i used to do something similar, instead of the stupidly dangerous and injuring stunts of jackass, we were more the pranksters in public places, filming whatever we did, public reaction, altercations with authority...looking back it was pretty "jackass" of us no pun intended on the situation...and this was all before jackass was a show on MTV...who knew someone was going to make money doing it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#36254 3 years, 1 month ago
the highway terror wrote:
I'd like to throw Knoxville and Steve-o off a Building

the Wee Man is cool though

Weemans a mellow dude. Met him once back..waaaay back n the day.Probly lik 10-11years old. Dude was workin/or hangin out at E.T. Surf in Cali and was runnin all over the counter n stufff. Goood dude. =) Ive found the rest o the Jackass crew to be somewhat to excessively douchey. =-) (knoxvilles pretty legit a.k.a. crazy. lol =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#36258 3 years, 1 month ago
StuartSlate wrote:
"Ryan Dunn of Jackass RIPPed'

Who? Until this dip-shit killed himself and his 'friend', I had never heard of him.

IMO, it was to this foolish, childish, character that all the forum Karma went. And, by all indication, that Karma was Negative, Instant and Brutal.

BTW, I noticed that ALL of the past Karma complaints concerned negative Karma. I never once saw anyone complain of receiving positive Karma - except for that 420 fellow, which of course he said in jest.

How many previous driving infractions had Dunn received? Seems all of his Jackass buds knew what was coming. So cool.

Does anybody know anything bout the dude he ended up "killling"? I know it was "accidental" but hell, if id had three beers n three shots, i woulndt drive(that might be alittle to some, but is stlill not acceptable for drivin), probly til the morn.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#36286 3 years, 1 month ago
Man, everytime Weeman laughs I just bust out laughing myself, he's like an evil crazy midget when he laughs.
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds