• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Furthur Grateful Gratitude list

#35546 3 years, 2 months ago
I am grateful for the unbelievable sets that Further is playing.( I have to pinch myself at shows).

My gratitude list is so fucking long so I THOUGHT i would begin with the superficial. In the late 70's and early 80's I spent much time daydreaming imaginary Dead set lists I would log entire tours. Never expecting to actually go to shows and hear those unbelievable sets. Now Furthur are playing them. You guys truly are the Power of Attraction manifested. Ask and it is given. To the band the crew and the heads. Many thanks, and God bless you too.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Roadtripper. Reason: Misspelled furthEr corrected to furthUr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, bokb, DeadHead420
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Furthur Grateful Gratitude list

#35547 3 years, 2 months ago
Very well said. I completely agree. Hearing songs, I never thought I'd hear again, or in some cases, ever.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

Re: Furthur Grateful Gratitude list

#35557 3 years, 2 months ago
And imagine the joy that Phil & Bobby must feel breaking out Viola Lee, Alligator, etc. after 30+ years!!! Ya think they ever thought they'd get to revisit those tunes again with Jerry's waning health? The full Terrapin suite?!

From my overflowing cup of Furthur gratitude, I will offer this one: They have restored my sense of wonder!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds