• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Okay I know I'm stupid how do I request friends?

#35497 3 years, 1 month ago
Apparently I have ADD when it comes to computer stuff, so how do I send out requests to people already on the forum? Cause everything I've tried doesn't work. Maybe I'm blocked on here from having friends.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Okay I know I'm stupid how do I request friends?

#35499 3 years, 1 month ago
I went to friends, search, typed in your user name, and sent a request.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#35500 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I went to friends, search, typed in your user name, and sent a request.

should have known I was making it difficult. thanks.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#35503 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
Apparently I have ADD when it comes to computer stuff, so how do I send out requests to people already on the forum? Cause everything I've tried doesn't work. Maybe I'm blocked on here from having friends.

You have to earn them the old fashion way. Buy them out with large denominations of bills.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#35513 3 years, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
captaintony wrote:

You have to earn them the old fashion way. Buy them out with large denominations of bills.

are you the mayor of Boulder? Because that's how politicians do it lol. All I need is a Michelob or a cheeseburger.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#35514 3 years, 1 month ago
Large denominations will work however.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#35517 3 years, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
captaintony wrote:

....when i first read this, i was all...YEAH, buy them out with a bunch of platypus duck bills...then realized you were talkin money. hahahahaah
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#35573 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Large denominations will work however.

No....but now that you mention it .No, I don't own any suits for starters. Politics has nothing to do with politics any more. It's all about the special interest groups. But if you need a coup d' etat planned.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by strangerinboulder.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35592 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
first your mom calls and sets up a play date and if you pass the backround check and the intial public get together you can vsit the house and play out back
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#35597 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
captaintony wrote:
first your mom calls and sets up a play date and if you pass the backround check and the intial public get together you can vsit the house and play out back

Mom never called for me, she would just shove me out the door and say go play. I was allowed to ride in cop cars though.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds