• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

What a weekend of GOLF!!!!

#35407 3 years, 1 month ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...KnkWJkPz4js2FkihS5wQ

16 under par...are u kidding me??? ...this kid brought the magic to the world today....whooped thier frikin asses!! wanted to drink a Guiness for the Irish lad, but the L was closed, so i had a bud at my neighbors instaed. i dont drink much...a guiness would have tasted good though...oh well. hats off to rory. well played.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: What a weekend of GOLF!!!!

#35409 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun
Visitor

#35410 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#35418 3 years, 1 month ago
It was great to see an apparently really nice kid from a non-country club family play with such unbelievable skill and calm. Especially after his meltdown at the Masters. A relief after all the Tiger crap!
intothesun
Visitor

#35423 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah right? everyone was like so happy that he did bad and tried to say he wasnt good cause he was too young. He got the butterflies out and with some more confidence just destroyed them all. Slaughtered them. Magical
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#35471 3 years, 1 month ago
Good find on the eyebrow kid. I saw that live and just howled. The cameraman actually panned out rather than tighten up the shot.

I'm not a huge golf fan, but I pay attention to the majors. Watching Rory collapse at the Masters was painful. That experience could crush a lesser player.
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds