• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
eLeshtricity
Junior Boarder

does he even have a life

#35321 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony is a straight up loser. i visit this board every so often.....never even logging on. on each rare occasion that i have, however, i've noticed that the place is inundated with this moron's mindless blather.......he sucks to a degree that harmon never could. get a clue little one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
eLeshtricity
Junior Boarder

Re: does he even have a life

#35323 3 years, 4 months ago
disregard the question. did some quick research and with 14 posts per day it's plain to see this schmuck has no life
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#35324 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes Hello thank you very much for your post.
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#35325 3 years, 4 months ago
Please don't poke the alligator.
When you need a haircut bad..........
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#35328 3 years, 4 months ago
Well why don't you post more often? I would really love to hear what you have to say. I'm sure it's important cause you made everyone aware how important you are. Please enlighten us. Blather away, you big bowl of blathering bubble crud.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#35329 3 years, 4 months ago
Loser?! How dare you. I am insulted beyond insulted. You take the time to point out I am a loser when there was no battle to win to begin with. Why are you researching me? Are you that pathetic to take time away from your family life or whatever it is you do to learn about my background? That is two minutes you'll never get back. Two minutes you could have made a difference, two minutes you could have taken to grab that computer screen and bang your head off of it in frustration. In other words, I love you, man.
Don't judge me dude, get off your pedestal and turn it upside down and shove it up your butt.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#35353 3 years, 4 months ago
to be honest its people like the dude who started this topic that are pushing me away from this forum. If you wanna scutinize people and pick and choose what people write and say than you should kick rocks because thats not what deadheads are about. Ive said it before... we are the weidest and most unique group of people on this earth so of course your not gonna be best friends with everyone. But dont bitch about someone posting on the internet cuz it makes you look like a winey bitch and noone wants to look like a winey bitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, neverstop66, captaintony, DeadHead420, mddichard07
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#35355 3 years, 4 months ago
Eleshtricity if you dont like the way w do things around the furthur board you can just not come on here anymore and take your negative vibes with you.

If it bothers you so much than go do something that makes you happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, iamthedoor
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#35356 3 years, 4 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Eleshtricity if you dont like the way w do things around the furthur board you can just not come on here anymore and take your negative vibes with you.

If it bothers you so much than go do something that makes you happy.

Smiley. Love your thought process. Don't ever let the negative nellies chase you off. Your good people.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#35357 3 years, 4 months ago
eLeshtricity wrote:
captaintony is a straight up loser. i visit this board every so often.....never even logging on. on each rare occasion that i have, however, i've noticed that the place is inundated with this moron's mindless blather.......he sucks to a degree that harmon never could. get a clue little one.

dude, stfu. Go back to the ratdog board where you're surely hated.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds