• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ose25
Fresh Boarder

When does liberalism become Malthusian Fascism ?

#353 3 years, 1 month ago
When in the name of a better society people are rated ? When in the name of more eonomic use of resources resources are limited to use by the elite ? When choices and free speech are stripped ? is that how it begins I don't know ????
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: When does liberalism become Malthusian Fascism ?

#392 3 years, 1 month ago
it happens when people become too comfortable in positions they think give them power , with that self perceived power comes the illusion of knowledge and with the illusion of knowledge comes a sense of knowing whats best for others and with that illusion the people in the position that lead them to believe they had power over others they do things to affect others in ways that they may not wish to be affected

"When do we get Philzone.org back?"
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#737 3 years, 1 month ago
I think people on both sides are more interested in personal power than actually getting things done. It's like there's some kind of underlying desperation, like nobody can give anything up, even in the interest of building a coalition. Some might say that's a reaction to the bad economy but I think it's been going on since 9/11. I don't think this country ever really recovered from that.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#987 3 years, 1 month ago
I haev never heard of malthusian fascism.

And so I googled it. Figures: alex jones content. Not worth the effort.

Feel free to define malthusian fascism, specifically when it happened (if it is historical) and why liberalism can become fascism.

Personally, people have tried to link fascism with liberalism and they fail IMO. War and the disruption of society, unless just, is anti-liberal. Like Hitler, those who claim to be on the left, and tehn conquer, start hostilities etc abandon the left and are on the right side of political idealogy.
starlite
Junior Boarder

#1001 3 years, 1 month ago
When will they delete this thread?
We can see this anywhere. We are here for joy. We know all about it unless we are baked. Take it away.
Time to create page: 2.65 seconds