• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Frontgate tickets

#35298 3 years, 4 months ago
I still havent gotten my tickets that I ordered for Spac and comcast. Should I be worried? In in Canada and I havent even gotten any notification or anything. Did anyone else order tix in canada and not receive them yet?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Frontgate tickets

#35300 3 years, 4 months ago
I would contact them, I got my tickets for both shows, but I'm not from Canada. Better to contact them and leave time to get things straightened out then wait until the last minute - I'd send them an e-mail. They always responded quickly to me....
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#35308 3 years, 4 months ago
Yea man i would contact them, i live in NY and got mine for those shows this week. I felt like since frontgate is located down in texas they sent the tickets to the people in the south first then worked their way up. But i would just contact them to see what the deal is.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#35311 3 years, 4 months ago
Newsflash Jaredlang: Canada post is on strike. i am also in Canada and have gotten all my tix except from frontgate for Bethel and Jones beach. If I don't have them in another two weeks I'll contact FG and get the tix will call instead. I just hate doing that cause nothing is more secure than having tix in hand.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#35326 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks killwhyt, but aren't the tix coming via ups?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds