• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

St Stephen at the Tower 3/20/11

#35263 3 years, 4 months ago
This is the best shot crowd taken vid I've ever seen. Fin badass... this was my fave show of the tower run ( saw em all but Tuesday) .....second fave spring show to the monster unleashed in Hampton. If this don't get your blood pumping & feet tapping you may be dead.

Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: St Stephen at the Tower 3/20/11

#35264 3 years, 4 months ago
I: Shakedown Street, West L.A. Fadeaway, Row Jimmy, Hell in a Bucket, Good Lovin, Wharf Rat > Passenger, Casey Jones
II: Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion, Colors of the Rain, St. Stephen > Born Cross-Eyed > All Along the Watchtower, Sittin on Top of the World, The Mountain Song, So Many Roads, Sugar Magnolia
E: Ripple

I remember tellin my buddy when Sittin on top of the world was over..."from St Stephen on That was a fin 40 minute auditory assault".......just blazing in your face music.... The Sugar Mag was exceptional and the first set was no slouch either, everyone up & rockin from the first note of Shakedown till the last bars of Ripple.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35403 3 years, 4 months ago
this was my first furthur show and i was BLOWN AWAY after not seeing the dead since jerry i was astounded how on they played
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
arjanstar
Junior Boarder

#35464 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVED these Furthur shows! The Tower is such an awesome venue. Very laid back and intimate. Thanks for posting... great memory!
Feel good music in your soul. Make your body want to Rock and Roll!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#35534 3 years, 4 months ago
[quote="Walk in the Sunshine" post=35264]I: Shakedown Street, West L.A. Fadeaway, Row Jimmy, Hell in a Bucket, Good Lovin, Wharf Rat > Passenger, Casey Jones
II: Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion, Colors of the Rain, St. Stephen > Born Cross-Eyed > All Along the Watchtower, Sittin on Top of the World, The Mountain Song, So Many Roads, Sugar Magnolia
E: Ripple

I remember tellin my buddy when Sittin on top of the world was over..."from St Stephen on That was a fin 40 minute auditory assault".......just blazing in your face music.... The Sugar Mag was exceptional and the first set was no slouch either, everyone up & rockin from the first note of Shakedown till the last bars of Ripple.[/quotSmikin' first set.

Smokin' first set. I purchased this one. We have to quit meeting like this. People are starting to talk.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#35536 3 years, 4 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
This is the best shot crowd taken vid I've ever seen. Fin badass... this was my fave show of the tower run ( saw em all but Tuesday) .....second fave spring show to the monster unleashed in Hampton. If this don't get your blood pumping & feet tapping you may be dead.

Smoking first set. Purchased this one. We have to stop meeting like this. People will start talking.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#35541 3 years, 4 months ago
Check out the 2 minute mark when someone hollers at the "Stephen would answer if he only knew how".......I'm assuming it's Jeff Pehrson, because Weir turns and gives him what looks to me like a glare.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds