• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35302 3 years, 4 months ago
i don't know, that's why it's stuck.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1844

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35319 3 years, 4 months ago
To determine the location and spacing of the discombobulation, a Doppler of the flopper stopper hopper in the dropper is required STAT!

STAT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony, Daisy Mae, DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35361 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Medic!

did someone call for a medic? Dr. Phil McCracken at your service. Does someone need a stick removed from their ass again? Prepare Stagger Lee for surgery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35372 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Medic!

did someone call for a medic? Dr. Phil McCracken at your service. Does someone need a stick removed from their ass again? Prepare Stagger Lee for surgery.


you're just trying to egg me on, and I won't fall for your clever ruse.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35374 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Medic!

did someone call for a medic? Dr. Phil McCracken at your service. Does someone need a stick removed from their ass again? Prepare Stagger Lee for surgery.


you're just trying to egg me on, and I won't fall for your clever ruse.

once I remove the stick, I will have to fill his crack in. There's nothing clever about it?
JakeStraw
Fresh Boarder
Posts:8

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35378 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:

did someone call for a medic? Dr. Phil McCracken at your service. Does someone need a stick removed from their ass again? Prepare Stagger Lee for surgery.


You are awesome.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35379 3 years, 4 months ago
JakeStraw wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

did someone call for a medic? Dr. Phil McCracken at your service. Does someone need a stick removed from their ass again? Prepare Stagger Lee for surgery.


You are awesome.


okay, that's redundant. I'm seeing a trend now.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35383 3 years, 4 months ago
JakeStraw wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

did someone call for a medic? Dr. Phil McCracken at your service. Does someone need a stick removed from their ass again? Prepare Stagger Lee for surgery.


You are awesome.

Sometimes I feel like your avatar looks. Lol
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: What has become of this Forum?!! Furthur only!

#35394 3 years, 4 months ago
round and round can i get a remedy ,remedy remedy ,cue the black crows
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds