• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Thank you to Pooh & wife @ the Gorge 2004(?)

#3497 3 years, 7 months ago
July 4th show at the Gorge my friend Sarko got lost in the weeds behind your van on Shakedown St......he also lost his wallet & passport there. it was a bit of an ordeal for him, he'd had a wild time, we met some friends from Oklahoma (Regan & ????) & were supposed to meet them when the show started. Sarko managed to get on stage and was yelling out to the crowd "Regan! Regan!".......those in the crowd who could hear maybe misunderstood and were shouting back "Reagan is Dead", as of course Ronnie had passed a coupla days earlier i think.....it was one of those days for sarko. also a bit for me too--my hair caught on fire a few times....a camping mishap & fireworks later that night. no severe damage just a lingering smell, which was maybe a little off putting to the good friends i'd met....sorry 'bout that chief. goes without saying that in spite of all these we had a great time & learned a thing or two too. i also remember playing Bud beer can football with some like-minded Montanans.

anyways after the show we were leaving the campground & a guy overheard our dilemma and said he'd heard that somebody found a wallet maybe it was Shakedown St? so friend jumped in the van with us and we searched around the site. sure enough we saw a van with a cardboard sign saying "Sarko: Wallet & Passport" and met Pooh & wife who'd found them and thanked them profusely. I gave Pooh a cheap hawaiian shirt i got in a truckstop in Omak.

So Thank you again these yours later to Pooh & wife, and also overhearing buddy....we gave him a ride to Euphrata to catch a flight to denver & talked about hockey and GD along way

Thank you friends
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

Re: Thank you to Pooh & wife @ the Gorge 2004(?)

#3503 3 years, 7 months ago
OMG this is an epic story, thanks for sharing!!!These are the kinds of things that are remembered forever. Sorry that your friend got lost and about your hair, but what a tale ~ I'm not at all sorry for the memories of past shows and past incidents that it reminded me of. )))
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Thank you to Pooh & wife @ the Gorge 2004(?)

#3532 3 years, 7 months ago
^^^^^^^^^sure enough we saw a van with a cardboard sign saying "Sarko: Wallet & Passport" ^^^^^^^^^^^^

that was really cool of them
good story
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds