• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: I AM AUDITIONING FOR PHIL AND FRIENDS

#35569 2 years, 10 months ago
wow, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy all over, God bless everyone and god bless the United States of America!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35571 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
wow, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy all over, God bless everyone and god bless the United States of America!
thats cuz your probably playing with yourself again,put the mittens back on
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#35583 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
captaintony wrote:
thats cuz your probably playing with yourself again,put the mittens back on

that's why I feel warm and fuzzy, I'm wearing the mittens. Mittens are nice, but I like the real thing, you know the ones you inflate.
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#35696 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey Intothesun, keep your head up. I know that life can get the best of us. I have been submitting my designs for poster work to the Dead and now Furthur for many years with an occasional Thanks, but no thanks. Now it seems that all the work has paid off. They have accepted one of my designs for some upcoming events. I am overly excited. Good luck in your audition... keep on keeping on!
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
intothesun
Visitor

#35740 2 years, 10 months ago
thank s, and congrats. , you are the 2nd person who said keep on keepin on. is that Shakespeare, or Wavy Gravy ? Aiko 420 was what i was going to name my daughter. thats crazy
intothesun
Visitor

#35741 2 years, 10 months ago
just kiddinngg. wow thats a nice apple!!! stellar picture man. whats your website link so i can glimpse at more pieces of art.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#35789 2 years, 10 months ago
lots of people play guitar
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#35801 2 years, 10 months ago
intothesun wrote:
miser

hey bro stop getting your butt hurt over criticism. You could look at it as a way to get better or as a way of him talkin shit. Id pick the first for sure
intothesun
Visitor

#36207 2 years, 10 months ago

Heres some more practicing that i did today. i still have poison ivy and feel like shit. I sound way worse than normal. Just was seeing what yall thought about the song selection? Yes you can criticize me if you want positive, negative, or constructive - i dont care. I already know that my voice is a little slow and tired - but i just thought I'd share anyway. this is why i practice. man im so tired that benadryl just kicked in -- i took it to stop the itching. I also just took an oatmeal bath to help sothe my skin. I've stayed home for 4 days straight. Man im tired. night yall.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#36292 2 years, 10 months ago
i get poisin ivy real bad this works for me fill a tub with cool water and add a cup of bleach the bleach will kill the oils and any bacteria from scratching.theres a product called tecnu available at CVS etc that removes the oils as well,its spread via the oil not the ooze so you need to wash whatever came into contact with the poisin ivy or you will continue to be reinfected,ive gotten it from tree stands left in the garage over a year old,disinfect pronto,pink eyes a bitch too,conjunctivitis is the check web MD for help with that.i would rest up you dont want to be putting out substandard work,people may think thats your true caliber imho
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 1.13 seconds