• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

FUCK

#34758 3 years, 2 months ago
Jus heard back from me madre, n she said lik 3 outa my 27 pics from shoreline showed up. You literally cant imagine how much this angers me. Faaawk. Oh well, i guess theres nothin i can do bout it. Ill post what showed up tmorrow, when i get em. I knew i shouldnt of wasted my time wit some crap cvs disposable.

Ooook gooosefraba. Lettin that go.=-) Looking to mayb/hopefully borrow a digital cam from a friend for the w.coast shows. =-)

P.S. Was there another shoreline pics thread?? I hav a foggy memory of somethin of the sort. Might rebirth it on the morrow.

P.P.S. Everyone have a mellow night =-) MELLOW THE JELL-O FORUM FAM. peace n mellow vibes
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: FUCK

#34769 3 years, 2 months ago
ya need to use fast film like 800 speed for shows at night 200 is for the lot400 is a nice compromise sucks they didnt come out
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34771 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
ya need to use fast film like 800 speed for shows at night 200 is for the lot400 is a nice compromise sucks they didnt come out

Yeah, she said the only ones that came out were from the road, n the lot, which is weak to the max. Oh well, lesson learned. =-)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34776 3 years, 2 months ago
ya got plenty of shows ahead of ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34785 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
ya got plenty of shows ahead of ya

AINT THAT THE FUCKIN TRUTH. hahah. Heres to the furthur west coast tour. CHEERS MOTHER FUCKERS....oh wait...thats in three months. SHIT haha =-)
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#34908 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34919 3 years, 2 months ago
002_24A_2011-06-17.JPG

Annnnnd shiity picture extravaganza begins......NOW

Most of the pics that i actually cared bout didnt show up AT ALL, so heres jus the random crap that was left over. lol. =-)
Gonna borrow a digital for w.coast tour.
[attachment:11]C:\fakepath\001_25A.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:10]C:\fakepath\002_24A.JPG[/attachment]
UGH, wow.........i musta been baked
003_23A.JPG

another random drivin pic (lik 10 pics of the show didnt come out, so all i got is crappy nonpic pictures. hehe
004_22A.JPG

a SINGLE pic of the bus. iono what i was think'n. oh well, ya live n ya learn. lol
005_21A.JPG

Hang'n out in line, n burnin some trees
006_20A.JPG

Shitty pic. The rest of the actual show didnt come out at all =-( gottta get a digital
007_19A.JPG

Bay bridge
008_8A.JPG

Juuus a random driving pic (horrible lol)
009_7A.JPG

010_6A.JPG

001_25A.JPG
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#34921 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry to hear about that! It's happened to me before, and it's real disappointing. Better luck next time.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#34951 3 years, 2 months ago
don't expect much better with affordable digitals. Tough to get a good image in dim light.

I find that the parking lot photos are more interesting anyway. Unless you are up close, all concert photos look about the same.

My philosophy has always been if you get one keeper photo out of a roll you done good. And I think you done good.

I almost didn't recognize you without your bill.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34989 3 years, 2 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
don't expect much better with affordable digitals. Tough to get a good image in dim light.

I find that the parking lot photos are more interesting anyway. Unless you are up close, all concert photos look about the same.

My philosophy has always been if you get one keeper photo out of a roll you done good. And I think you done good.

I almost didn't recognize you without your bill.

Yeah, i dig the pic o the bus on the lot. =-) Well, thats one picture at least. hehe. Iono what happened tho. The camera I had had like 27 pics on it, n i got 16 back. They didnt even give me all my photos. Im wondering if they jus didnt give em to me cus they didnt show up much, but that doesnt make any sense. Fawk i payed for the cam, n took the pics, you might as well give me the rest of my shitty pics. lol. I had like 6 more of the show, n also 4-5 of the popquiz. And at the popquiz, i was lik 2 feet from the stage when i took em. And it seemed like there was enough lights with all the visual effects goin on n whatnot.

Annywho, a friend of a friend has a good camera, so ima use that from now on til i can get my own. =-) STOKED FOR FUTURE SHOWS. Goin to go FURTHUR AND FURTHUR AND FURTHUR AND FURTHUR AND FURTHUR AND FURTHUR AND FURTHUR
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds