• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

Re: hackeysack

#35092 3 years, 1 month ago

For Your Entertainment....
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#35094 3 years, 1 month ago
^^^FAKE^^^

lol, im callin shenanigans. =-)

P.S. BACK TO SPANGE'n. Tis a nice day near the beach, furshur,specialy when listenin to furthur =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35130 3 years, 1 month ago
that was pretty funny at the end
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#35234 3 years, 1 month ago

Daaaaaaammn

P.S. HiHOHiHO Its off to work i go, gonna smoke a bowl, theennnn spange4chanaaaaannnge. HiHOhiHOHIHOHoooooooooooo

LMAO =-) RIGHT NEAR DA BEACH MON BOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never realized how many crazy people are in California.......and that I am one of them. hahaha
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35237 3 years, 1 month ago
so whats your story?i used to have a book ,got it from my grandfathers books "hey buddy can ya spare a dime" it had all kinds of stories people told to raise cash ,some people were professional grubbers and made good money too
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#35240 3 years, 1 month ago
No story. Jus' Ay dude, can ya spare some change. What for sonny boy?? Umm to not die. haha ok heres a buck.

lol =-) Spange'd off n on since I was 14. Had a job for 4 years until recently, cus im not in that area anymore. Some people frown upon it. Some smite me on sight. Damn you boy, get a job. lol. Some are real nice. Jus an odds thing. The majority of people are,i find, kynd. Like the othr day a dude jus hands me a choice nug, which is allllllllllll gooooood. hehe

P.S. WHAT WOULD JEBUS DO.....HUH?.............HUH BUB?>>>>>>>>>>>> grrrrrrrrrrrr(growl)

P.P.S. <<<hehe i said peepee......oh sorry...we cant have any childish humor on this board. No talk of piss and/or shit.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35408 3 years, 1 month ago
well good luck i tried to find th book online but i must have the name wrong ill look in the garage it might packed away stilll
intothesun
Visitor

#35458 3 years, 1 month ago
Disc golf is the shit - i play like 4 times a year. My buddy goes to all the big tournaments and practices like every day. Most players are really into it. And it shows cause they are really good. The accuracy they can pinpoint where the disc will go is unbelievably impressive. After a few games you get the hang of it and its really alot of fun. I play regular golf too and tend to like it a little more than disc golf. Hackysac barefoot is alot of fun - nothin like a friendly game of hacky. There's always some guy or girl thats like the world class champ in the circle. lol
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#35682 3 years, 1 month ago
Told this story before, but didn't put the hackey part in.

I met my wife, Dead's March 86 tour in Spectrum lot, playing hackey. She had this nice flowing skirt on. Couldn't play hackey for shit.

I used to play quite a bit, back in the day...but freestyle frisbee was my thing. Still, a case of beer, tunes and hackey was once a full afternoon.

My son is a might fine soccer player. Can do some amazing tricks with a soccer ball. Put a hackey in his stocking on Xmas, but it never took. He's off to college soon....maybe he'll find it there.
Time to create page: 1.88 seconds