• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

hackeysack

#34720 3 years, 3 months ago
anybody still play hackeysack,it was all the rage back when i just found one packed away in my stuff
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: hackeysack

#34723 3 years, 3 months ago
Maaaaan i could get down with a sack right now (lets forgo the jokes lol) Hacked for 3-4 years, but havent gotten down in lik 8 months. Gonna be quite rusty. Ill bring a couple sacks on the w.coast tour, n we'll hackith the sackith (whoevers goin that is)
=-) =-) =-)

P.S. On that thought i also need to get a new disk. Recently lost my frisbee in the ocean...=-(

P.P.S Thankyou to whoever smited me =-) -73 to -74 makes dh420 a happy dude. hehe Keep up the good work.

P.P.P.S. STILL MAD AT YOU MOONDANCER FOR STARTING THIS HORRIBLE MOVEMENT. My karma was jus gettin dank, n BLOW. lol. =-)

(fyi, not REALLY mad if that wasnt clear.lol ) =-)

BUT I STILL WANT YOU ALL TO HELP ME TO GET MY -KARMA CRACKIN AGAIN. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34725 3 years, 3 months ago
got plenty of bees also started playing frolf frisbee golf they got nice courses set up round here
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34727 3 years, 3 months ago
We must have looked like fools! Mine is probably packed away with my mood ring and pet rock. Right next to my clogs and silk shirt. I wasn't very good.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34730 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
got plenty of bees also started playing frolf frisbee golf they got nice courses set up round here

I like the frisbee golf.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34731 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
We must have looked like fools! Mine is probably packed away with my mood ring and pet rock. Right next to my clogs and silk shirt. I wasn't very good.

DUDE....how are you gonna compare hackysacks to moodrings, pets rocks,n silk shirts......That literally makes no sense. Hackin is fun.heheh Ya oughta check out some pro hackin vids. People get extreme. I would add a vid to this post, but i jus got a sixpack, n im bout to mellow the jello, n i dont wanna look thru youtube vids to find a good one. BUT, .......hmm i forgot what i was jus gonna say....hmm, oh well. ONCE YOU HACK THE SACK YOU DONT GO BACK. Havent ya heard. lol =-)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34735 3 years, 3 months ago
Do they actually still do this? I need a hackeysack about half the size of a soccer ball.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34736 3 years, 3 months ago
www.pdga.com/ and yeah the hacky looked pretty darn small to me
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34739 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Do they actually still do this? I need a hackeysack about half the size of a soccer ball.

Dude, furshur. Well, i cant speak for the world, but all my friends (well, a good majority) hackith the sackith.
West coast shows, we oughta hold a regular preshow hackoff. =-) =-) =-) If you drop/miss the sack its a shot o patron. lol

STOKED FOR WEST COAST FURTHUR TOUR 2011 =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34740 3 years, 3 months ago
wow bet that gets sloppy fast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 2.22 seconds