• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Unleash the ........VAPOR GENIE!!

#34817 3 years, 3 months ago
^^^unfortunately brother i won't....we're all filled up...kinda had to make sure of that since we are coming from the east coast, it is going to be an expensive tour but the price really means nothing to me, you cannot put a price on the experience...be happy to meet up along the way, inevitably happens
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34820 3 years, 3 months ago
Copy that, man. See ya on the lot. Im pretty much positive, by the looks of it, i will be able to find a set ride.

P.S. Smiley, if ya readin this, r u somewhat sure bout havin an extra seat? lol. Jus tryin to start some early plannin n whatnot. =-)

GOOOOOOD NIGHT EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#34826 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
haha well even if it dosn't save that much money wise the relief I'll be giving my lungs is priceless
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#34827 3 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
420---i will be out west and i'll bring what i can...i am not sure if i'll be in that RV because i've got a full subaru as is, and would need to make sure everyone would be avalable to hope on

mushroom--you don't have to think anymore, just do it, i promise you won't regret it

83---it i s really not like that...when using a volcano you are not burning any pot or wasting any product...you fully extract what you want out of marijuana and nothing more, leaving you with a more intense high from a smaller amount...i went from smoking an 8th of pot in less than three days to vaporizing an 8th throughout an entire week...i have no desire to continually vape because you just simply get where you need to be no questions asked as opposed to smoking it....to keep vaping won't really do anything more for you

the machine literally paid for itself within 4 months or so...

it is actually difficult for me to just smoke weed now, it tastes like shit both the burnt bud and the lighter fluid and it just doesn't provide the same clean high...the only time i really smoke is during shows, because thats the only place i can't bring my volcano...it even comes on tour with me

and let me tell you....when you've got some of the fine medical and it is dried just right, your volcano will make your brain erupt with a feeling of pure ecstasy
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34829 3 years, 3 months ago
i dont smoke so im saving tons as is.enjoy tho
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34848 3 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know of an ultra cheap vaporizor,which is not ultra cheap in quality?....?....? I doubt it, pshh the cheapest ones are still like a 100 which is lik a grip of cheddar (well, to me at least). I dont really feel the need to irritate my lungs less, cus ii rather enjoy smokin , but makin my stash last longer does sound appealing

P.S. Theres no better way to wake up than to the sounds of shakedown street from a sweet show. I thiiiink 3-20-11 upperdarby at tower theatre.

P.P.S. Does anyone know of some good gd dvds. Ive got the basics, lik the gdmovie closin o winterland n acouple various new years show,n yada yada yada. Not sure, cus alll o em are packed into the "garage suite". haha Any ideas people?
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#34981 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the top advice. After you've extracted the usefulness from the herb your left with a dry kinda orange looking stuff can you do anything with it?? I was thinking of making mens underwear but it will probably go over like the human hair ones....not real good.
When you need a haircut bad..........
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds