If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Unleash the ........VAPOR GENIE!!

#34792 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
600 bucks buys alot of papers and stuff to roll in them papers

This is true. And this is the thing that most smokers have a prob wit. Well, at least most that i know. I think the most $ ive ever had was like 400bucks. I know, ya ya ya. lol So as much as i would dig get'n a volcano vap, its most likely never gonna happen. Anybody got a vap they wanna bring on w.coast tour? Plug that shit in ur car, n ill smooooooooke....or i guess not. Ill vaaaaaaaaaaporize the shit outa it. lol Mellow times ahead.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34795 3 years, 2 months ago
"600 bucks buys alot of papers and stuff to roll in them papers "

yes but since you don't need to use as much it should pay itself off in under a year
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34797 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
"600 bucks buys alot of papers and stuff to roll in them papers "

yes but since you don't need to use as much it should pay itself off in under a year

Aight dude. Youve motivated me. Hehe. Ima put 2 bucks a day down to save up for one. Shooould take a year. =-)

P.S. Are those bags reusable? Or do ya have to throw em out after a couple uses?

P.P.S.(on a side note) WOW, my dogs got some extreme REM sleep. Too bad ima wake her ass up in 15 min. to go "home". Ive nevr had a hound who was so active when asleep. Her whole bodies movin lik shes runnin thru a field of dogbiscuits, or beggin strips, and she yelpin, n squeakbarkin her ass off. heheh =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34799 3 years, 2 months ago
classic stoner logic,itll pay for itself ,cept you'll just smoke more stop kidding yourself. i can see it now,should i pack another one? sure were saving money left and right why not
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34802 3 years, 2 months ago
haha well even if it dosn't save that much money wise the relief I'll be giving my lungs is priceless
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34803 3 years, 2 months ago
my dog moves in hissleep to - I always thought it must mean their running in their dreams or suttin
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34815 3 years, 2 months ago
420---i will be out west and i'll bring what i can...i am not sure if i'll be in that RV because i've got a full subaru as is, and would need to make sure everyone would be avalable to hope on

mushroom--you don't have to think anymore, just do it, i promise you won't regret it

83---it i s really not like that...when using a volcano you are not burning any pot or wasting any product...you fully extract what you want out of marijuana and nothing more, leaving you with a more intense high from a smaller amount...i went from smoking an 8th of pot in less than three days to vaporizing an 8th throughout an entire week...i have no desire to continually vape because you just simply get where you need to be no questions asked as opposed to smoking it....to keep vaping won't really do anything more for you

the machine literally paid for itself within 4 months or so...

it is actually difficult for me to just smoke weed now, it tastes like shit both the burnt bud and the lighter fluid and it just doesn't provide the same clean high...the only time i really smoke is during shows, because thats the only place i can't bring my volcano...it even comes on tour with me

and let me tell you....when you've got some of the fine medical and it is dried just right, your volcano will make your brain erupt with a feeling of pure ecstasy
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#34816 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
420---i will be out west and i'll bring what i can...i am not sure if i'll be in that RV because i've got a full subaru as is, and would need to make sure everyone would be avalable to hope on

mushroom--you don't have to think anymore, just do it, i promise you won't regret it

83---it i s really not like that...when using a volcano you are not burning any pot or wasting any product...you fully extract what you want out of marijuana and nothing more, leaving you with a more intense high from a smaller amount...i went from smoking an 8th of pot in less than three days to vaporizing an 8th throughout an entire week...i have no desire to continually vape because you just simply get where you need to be no questions asked as opposed to smoking it....to keep vaping won't really do anything more for you

the machine literally paid for itself within 4 months or so...

it is actually difficult for me to just smoke weed now, it tastes like shit both the burnt bud and the lighter fluid and it just doesn't provide the same clean high...the only time i really smoke is during shows, because thats the only place i can't bring my volcano...it even comes on tour with me

and let me tell you....when you've got some of the fine medical and it is dried just right, your volcano will make your brain erupt with a feeling of pure ecstasy

Aight dude. =-) Do ya think your gonna hav n extra seat for the w.coast? Cud throw down on gas. =-) I think i recall smiley said he might have a seat, but tryin to keep options open incase peoples plans change which is likely to happen this early on ya dig. =-) Annnywho, its like 3 months til w.coast tour. Plenty of plan'n time. latr dude. =-) =-) =-) =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds