• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

Unleash the ........VAPOR GENIE!!

#34697 3 years, 3 months ago
This is a pricey but pretty neat invention. For those of you unaware at this point. It is a portable vaporizer. It is in a piipe form....but the vapor is magical. I'm not scientific but it doesn't burn your "tobacco" it heats it to the right temp to get the best effect without the bad stuff. I've been smokin for over 20 years I'm wondering if this is what my lungs needed??
When you need a haircut bad..........
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Unleash the ........VAPOR GENIE!!

#34700 3 years, 3 months ago
tomass, a vaporizer is the best thing you can do for yourself both in terms of health and financially if you are a regular user..

i bought a volcano a few years ago and i have not looked back!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#34703 3 years, 3 months ago
I found the Iolite to be much more user friendly than the Genie, though it costs about twice as much. Thinking the Volcano may eventually have to be invested in for home.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34705 3 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I found the Iolite to be much more user friendly than the Genie, though it costs about twice as much. Thinking the Volcano may eventually have to be invested in for home.

you won't regret it sue, i promise
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34710 3 years, 3 months ago
tomass wrote:
This is a pricey but pretty neat invention. For those of you unaware at this point. It is a portable vaporizer. It is in a piipe form....but the vapor is magical. I'm not scientific but it doesn't burn your "tobacco" it heats it to the right temp to get the best effect without the bad stuff. I've been smokin for over 20 years I'm wondering if this is what my lungs needed??

HeHe my buddy from BC was jus braggin bout gettin one o' these. Vaporizers the way to go if you got the scratch, n want to avoid the minute amount of lung irritation. Smoked outa volcanos in smoke lounges at dispensarys, but it seemed kinda weird to me. I couldnt feel the smoke, if ya know what i mean, so it was hard for me to tell if i was gettin a superdankhit, buuuuuuut they are better on your lungs. ALSO, you can REALLY taste the herb, which is good. The weird thing is i got more baked off my dads vap. than the volcano. Iono why. He had this thing..wut was it called....iono, like the silver surfer or sumtin. hehe

Anywho. Whatever floats your boat floats your boat. =-) I wish edibles worked on me (BUT THEY DONT), and I dont seem to get as baked when hittin a vap. bag, soooo iono. =-) Thats a great thing bout herb tho. You can have it in a thousand dif varietys in a thousand dif. methods to suit your needs . =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomass
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34715 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
tomass wrote:

HeHe my buddy from BC was jus braggin bout gettin one o' these. Vaporizers the way to go if you got the scratch, n want to avoid the minute amount of lung irritation. Smoked outa volcanos in smoke lounges at dispensarys, but it seemed kinda weird to me. I couldnt feel the smoke, if ya know what i mean, so it was hard for me to tell if i was gettin a superdankhit, buuuuuuut they are better on your lungs. ALSO, you can REALLY taste the herb, which is good. The weird thing is i got more baked off my dads vap. than the volcano. Iono why. He had this thing..wut was it called....iono, like the silver surfer or sumtin. hehe

Anywho. Whatever floats your boat floats your boat. =-) I wish edibles worked on me (BUT THEY DONT), and I dont seem to get as baked when hittin a vap. bag, soooo iono. =-) Thats a great thing bout herb tho. You can have it in a thousand dif varietys in a thousand dif. methods to suit your needs . =-)

aw man you're one of those types huh 420?? every now and then i encounter it...its a psychological thing you don't see smoke or feel that burn that you associate with getting high because that's how it has been everytime up until that point....the high is much more clean and lasts a lot longer, coming in waves, similar to edibles...you might be expecting too much and not letting these things do what they are intended to do...i'll try to bring some pumpkin bread to some east coast shows this summer for you...was handing it out in bostonin the spring people were loving it...some homeless dude wanted a slice but i knew how high he would get so i had to pass he had no clue it was a kind loaf
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34718 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww, but im not hittin up the e.coast anymore. =-( I AM goin for the west coast tour, on the other hand, n would love to try em then if ya got 'em. =-) Mayb we'll end up traveling t'gether. Lookin in to possibly tourin with that dude with the motorhome, also. =-) Your probly most definitely right bout the mental aspect of the vap. I was think'n that exact thing when i was vap'n, n also every time i had edibles.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34733 3 years, 3 months ago
is the volcano still 5-600 bux?

I need to make the switch soon, not only for my lungs but it does make your stash last longer right? - can't belive how fast mine keeps going.
ddsstyle
Visitor

#34734 3 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

you won't regret it sue, i promise

I have been a Volcano owner for three years and will never go back! Worth every bit of the $500+! It is simply built so much better and is so much higher quality than any other vape I have seen.

Please check out this info put out by the UC San Diego medical school about medical cannabis. They use the Volcano specifically in many of their studies. www.cmcr.ucsd.edu/

Here is the medical justification why you should spend $500 on a Volcano

www.cmcr.ucsd.edu/index.php?option=com_c...udies&Itemid=135
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#34754 3 years, 3 months ago
Vaporizing is 98% less harmful than smoking.

98%

Those who make the switch don't think of going back.

If you smoke regularly its the best thing you can do for yourself. There's just no two ways about it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds